Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I’m fairly certain we already quit. Gattis needs to be fired today.
While I agree, its a catch 22.

If Gattis is fired midseason like this, Ponce is getting the position. And if you think Mario wouldn't then give Ponce a full season as OC, you're trippin.

At this point there's no point in trying to plug all these holes with bubble gum. We need to let the ship finish sinking and clean up the pieces after its done. Fire Gattis and Ponce and start over.

Advertisement
Mario coaches Kam off to the side during unit and teaches him how to take bad angles and drop his head while going for an opening field tackle?

Again, Mario has his issues but come on
Are you not reading my post? Every single player has regressed outside of a couple guys. How is that not coaching?

247 Sports Miami Recruiting Ranking:
2022: 16
2021: 11
2020: 17
2019: 27

So how does a program that has 4 good consecutive recruiting classes lose to Midd Tenn State, Duke and only score 6 points against UVA in regulation. We have not scored a TD in 8 quarters. We don't have a roster issue against Middle Tenn, Duke, UNC, UVA and FSU.

Against UGA and those type of teams, yes. Big gap in talent.

Gaddis and Addae are hot garbage.

Not sure getting rid of Gaddis will change anything bc this is the offense Mario wants to run.
Everyone points to recruting rankings.

Those are projections.

Please show me proof in the field that the players who are suiting up are elite?

Where are the draft rankings outside of maybe 2 guys?

Where are the all conference designstions?

****, where are the players of the week.

The coaching hasn’t been great.

But to watch these same players for 2-3 years give up big play and big play, take bad angles, not wrap up, not get off blocks, not make blocks, not get push, not be able to get open, not be able to hang onto the ball. You have to accept them for what they are today.

At one time sure maybe DJ Ivey could have been something special but he’s not today .

Advertisement
Yeah everyone is clearing the stadium I don’t blame them tbh
I left the MTSU game when we were down 31-10.
I left the Duke game when we were down 38-21.

Thank god I did not attend tonight's game. If so, I would have left 3 out of the last 4 home games early due to being blown out. These are the darkest times I have seen in the 40 years following the Canes.

Can’t be upset at something that you see clearly.

How people individually deal with their disappointment is their own way of coping, but attacking other people for telling the truth is just plain dumb.

The reason why people like to rub it in (pause), is because the board is overrun with people who will attack you when you simply call a spade a spade. No one would want to rub it in if they weren’t being jumped on by Super Miami bro’s every time they said something that wasn’t apart of the Slurper Dogma.
Well, that seems more like a them
problem. If that’s how people cope, it’s pretty sad. We have enough people laughing at our program; adding our own fans into the equation makes it worse. It’s just unnecessary — I don’t care how angry fans are at dumb slurpers.

Advertisement
I just can’t believe that this team was not ready to play in this in state game! How can the coaches NOT have them ready? How is it that this team has been out coached all season long? How is it that this teaM is lacking passion and bite?

These questions have been asked for the last 10 years and it always comes down to coaching! I think we chose the wrong coach and the right coach is in Mississippi. He was 45 minutes from Miami, but we went with a person who has displayed incompetence and experience,

I am sick to my stomach losing to FSwho? This will not sit well!

i get much has to change about the program but we didnt have to take this route....

no reason to not run lashlees offense for a year and go 8-4 while you stack chips. instead we embarrass ourselves week in week out making the journey back to where want to be much harder.

this is the absolute worst coaching job ive ever witnessed.... bar fkin nun. like they found out they had a football season a week ahead of time

Advertisement
There isn’t a universe where this is a talented team. They’re as soft and as low in football players as I’ve ever seen.
There isn’t a universe where this is a talented team. They’re as soft and as low football IQ players as I’ve ever seen.

When you get to this level of football, you have SOME talent. Thats my opinion. What is done with it is another story. A teacher or a coach can take a student or player and completely ruin them. One analogy i like to use. Kwame Brown was talented as ****. Had he gone to another team like the Spurs, i have no doubts he would have realized his ability.

Advertisement
I steered clear of really talking about the game other than on the podcast. I said this was a good Fsu team and a complete offense. Then mix in we suck…..not good ingredients.
I steered clear of saying that we were gonna get our @$$es handed to us this week because of all of the vitriol that I saw on the board this week against anyone that gave a dissenting opinion, even after the **** show that we’ve been subjected to this entire season.

Even some mods were acting like dictators this week, and it sucks. This is a discussion board for a reason. We mostly all bleed orange & green. Stating facts should never be viewed as “rooting for the other team.”

@Liberty City El …thanks for calling out this bullshyt, brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back