CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Manny is terrible. The worst thing at this point is him hanging around and winning 8 or 9 games next year (cake schedule) and that buys him another year. Then we open with Alabama. We‘ll fire him after giving him an extension the year before for recruiting purposes. I’ve seen all I need to see. Everybody should have.

Advertisement
Im sorry Butch Long Di*ked your Mom....
And he long dic$ed your throat. Keep sucking his seed ***ela. He’s a terrible coach. And you are a worthless pile of trash. I hope your trailer catches on fire on thanksgiving. F you

Advertisement
I still say something was up (like he was coming down from a high) with Jarren. He looked out of it first series and right away after the T.O. I posted Let's see Tate (not knowing for some reason he wasn't dressed.)

Sure, the rest of the team, and lots of the defense, didn't have their A-game all night. But they hung in there awhile as the first half (of Jarren being "lost" and missing seeing open guy after open guy as the playcalls weren't half-bad) closed. AT ZERO points on Offense. At some point this is gonna cause others to try a bit less. Kudos to those that stayed with it, and got us close again. But leaving Jarren in - is for sure a huge coaching demerit.

Advertisement
If Diaz had any promise of being "it" he would have used the flops against them at the end of the game when we were absolutely desperate for time. Embarrassing on every level. RIP University of Miami. You're a Miami-Dade joke now. A has been program.
Thst doesn't work. The play clock gets reset to 40 seconds and the game clock starts when the blows his whistle for ready for play. FIU would jus run another 35+ seconds off the clock before hiking the ball.

Let's see what these **** ******* says next. Like how the **** do you kill all that momentum. This was a ******* layup game and Manny and the Staff ****ed it up. I ha ent even watch the game, because I was at work. I saw like the first 2 series and knew we were gonna lose when FIU scored field goal first. As I was grabbing my phone I knew we were losing, then I looked to make sure and heat believe it is 16-0 in the late 3rd quarter.

Advertisement
Dump??...Lol....MFer...I pay more in Property Taxes every yr than you pay rent....
Good for you. You live in Orlando. Loser. You live in Florida and have to live in the middle of the state and brag about paying property taxes. Congrats on making horrible decisions. Happy di&k sucking loser!

Good for you. You live in Orlando. Loser. You live in Florida and have to live in the middle of the state and brag about paying property taxes. Congrats on making horrible decisions. Happy di&k sucking loser!
I live in a Very Beautiful & Historic part of Orlando....Loser??....My Portfolio makes yours (if you have one) look like a Pile of Sh*t.....

I live in a Very Beautiful & Historic part of Orlando....Loser??....My Portfolio makes yours (if you have one) look like a Pile of Sh*t.....
I sh$t on you. Orlando sucks ********. Just like your mom. Seriously she eats a mean butterbean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back