CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
for all you butch **** suckers there you go, ******* chicken **** faking injury sob, Enos must the first to go worst offense I’ve ever seen…time for shots 🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃
[/QUOTE]
He just beat Miami with FIU. How about ***** all you who thought he was past it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What? University of Washington in 1994 snapped Miami’s 58 game streak. A UW team I think QB’d by one time Dolphin Damon Huard
**** and that’s part of the problem. That was 25 years ago and we bring it up like its relevant today. Just like all those 72 Dolphins comments. Let us all stop living in the past and move forward. Yes, that’s a reminder to myself as well.

Did he put coach us or were we just just massively under prepared? Jarren throwing directly into triple coverage across the middle of the field doesn’t seem like Bill Belichek to me
I think we just fell in the Butch's lap on the right day

Advertisement
We were out scheme on offense the new what we were going to do and you guys are right that is called being out coached

Advertisement
Overconfident spoiled kids thinking teams are scared of Miami this isn’t the late 80s or early 90s or early 2000s team you must win and dominate to have that happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back