CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Butch had what Manny has....he'd have a Top 12 team....
Butch is a festering sh&t pile. He’s and old terrible coach. He was terrible here as a coach. He just brought a team and beat a worthless unmotivated pile of trash team.

In 30 plus years of Canes football, I've never experienced a more embarrassing loss. Check books and pens should be fast at work, to get rid of this infection that's metastasized over the last 15 plus years. ***ing disgusting.
Don’t forget East Carolina to end our home winning streak!

Advertisement
Did you read the part where I said Manny should be fired?

Regardless this is not the Miami defense that was run by Diaz prior to Baker's arrival.

I was just saying maybe he is so inadequate because he learned from the video intern. Everyone with eyes & half a brain knows Manny should be gone & never even qualified for the jerb

Advertisement
Advertisement
Butch is a pile of ***** and he killed us. Shows you how bad we are. What in the helm did we do the past two weeks? It’s such a disgrace because we have players. The coaching staff should be decapitated.

butch outcorched us. period.

With the loss to FIU, Miami becomes the only team in the last 40 years to lose three times as a 14-point favorite in a single season. Canes lost to VT as 14-pt fave, GT as 18.5-pt fave and tonight to FIU as 21-pt fave. Canes also won 17-12 as a 30.5-pt fave vs Central Michigan.

This is just a staggering stat. Obviously we were favorites for a reason. We had played well enough in other games to be favored as much. To be so up for FSU Virginia & Louisville, but be so flat/uncaring vs GT CMU & FIU says horrible things about the level of committment on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back