CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ill be out there enjoying the festivities and scouting talent. Imma keep it classy and start drinking at 11 instead of 9 lol. To spite all the bullsh1t ppl talk on here about playing there, i think 2mrw is going to be special.

It’s Canes football no matter where they play... besides that’s sacred ground, regardless what shiit took place with the politicians and the Marlin’s owners. I spent some of the best years of my life going to that spot, and some of the best football ever played took place right there... that’s sacred ground, and anybody that doesn’t think so isn’t a real Cane.

It’s Canes football no matter where they play... besides that’s sacred ground, regardless what shiit took place with the politicians and the Marlin’s owners. I spent some of the best years of my life going to that spot, and some of the best football ever played took place right there... that’s sacred ground, and anybody that doesn’t think so isn’t a real Cane.
You know I’ve never been in that stadium. I haven’t been able to bring myself to walk in there.

Advertisement
You know I’ve never been in that stadium. I haven’t been able to bring myself to walk in there.
Yea, it’s not about Marlins park but the site... the Bowl Bar on the corner, the people selling parking spots, the RV parking and the other tailgating and the band playing the fight song while you're downing a beer and grilling food. I just loved that place and so did everybody. Lets Go Canes!

Yea, it’s not about Marlins park but the site... the Bowl Bar on the corner, the people selling parking spots, the RV parking and the other tailgating and the band playing the fight song while you're downing a beer and grilling food. I just loved that place and so did everybody. Lets Go Canes!
We parked on many “no block” lawns. Lol. Memories

Advertisement
IMG_20191123_091247578.jpg

We parked on many “no block” lawns. Lol. Memories
Right... there was a poster that negged the OB because of getting his car blocked. During 3 decades going there I never got blocked.

Advertisement
All things considered I'm pretty tuned in right now. Got **** done today. Gonna be nice to sit back wand relax

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back