Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
when you prefer to play like this, you gotta be perfect. we dont run anything to get quick hitters to get quick cheap scores so to speak. I saw Tenn get to the Bama 30? or 35? from their side in less than 15 seconds w what 1 or no timeouts?
I understood it vs Texas A&M. The coaches went in feeling like they weren't in same weight class. This is ****** Duke. We have been getting bodied on the line of scrimmage vs everyone we've played. Yet still same dink and dunk hope for 15 play drive offense.

At least with Lane, we would have more than 7 points...

College Football Reaction GIF by SEC Network

Advertisement
Manny beat this Duke team 47-10 last year. But sure our guys our players are the problem right?
If we had that roster, we'd probably be beating them just as bad again. We lost some big-time players from last year, and this roster is undeniably worse. Coaching staff has made its share of mistakes, but our players continue to make mistakes and not execute.

So yes, players are absolutely the main problem right now.

Advertisement
Agreed.

However, he can instill more discipline and sit those who make boneheaded okays week after week.

Everyone is accountable. Coaches AND players.
Problem is, replace them with who? We are already down two top RBs. So that leaves Parrish who runs well but completely missed his blocking assignment on one of the sacks, Thad Franklin who is not an every down back, and Stanley who is a walk on transfer. So Knighton has to play. K. Smith fumbling on the KO is not on coaches. Being down to our 3rd string C due to injury is not on the coaches.

Advertisement
Prob same lol. Manny wouldn’t have gotten no transfers and his recruiting class was trash

What part of that recruiting class is really playing much? Money got the portal guys, but would it have been there? I suspect it would've been as Mr I want Attention So Bad thought he came into some. Brakes are put on that or he's working quietly after his NCAA talk.

Anyhow, it wouldn't be worse. Loads of the same players literally look worse this season. That's the cumulative Mario effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back