Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least get to see Garcia
This is some bull**** out of you and you ****’s that liked this as well!!!!!

1666462299742.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
So what the **** is on the coaches????
All these $$$ spent for this cr@p on the field? Could have pulled a local HS staff for this bs ...
nothing. nothing is ever on the coaching staff. when the players graduate but the staff remains, it'll be on the new players. we do this every time meanwhile other teams w new coaching staffs look more prepared and improved in certain areas more than we do. we've regressed in year 1. I thought id at least better tackling w Mario.

Advertisement
Would Kyle Whittingham leave Utah for 8 million a year?

Asking for a friend.

Advertisement
The purge in this off-season is going to be biblical.
Mario gonna go Genghis Kahn on this team.

In other news Syracuse……..
Their was suppose to be a big purge after spring then after fall according to some. I remember correctly only Dunson left during that period

Blood in the water:

1. Can’t run the ball
2. Back up OL

= BBQ Chicken

We are playing into their hands.

The gig is up.

Teams know if they play way off in the secondary, cheat the front seven against the run, and blitz on 3rd down, Gattis has NO ANSWER.

I was wrong about this dude. He is struggling mightily to stick with what this team does best. We should be rpo and run faking this team to death but we hate sticking with what works.

Ego is a ************.

Advertisement
It's crazy that we can't score points. We outgain and outgain and outgain but can't score.

It's like there's a psychological block between the players and coaches on this team beyond the roster issues and obvious coaching garbage,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back