Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
5 years ago that would be on Jon Richt but we have Broyles bro and an OC as QB coach….
I know what you’re getting at. You want blood and Mario is drastically underperforming. I don’t disagree. In CFB everything is at the feet of the head coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I understood it vs Texas A&M. The coaches went in feeling like they weren't in same weight class. This is ****** Duke. We have been getting bodied on the line of scrimmage vs everyone we've played. Yet still same dink and dunk hope for 15 play drive offense.
even your first sentence, anyone w a brain knew their offense sucked. we all knew we just had to get up early and they weren't coming back. its clear the outlier performance by our D was ATM bc of how bad their O is. I picked atm to be a loss coming into the year, that should've been we go balls to wall. we either come out w a W or just lose as we did. its disappointing that we dont have an aggressive mindset.

Advertisement
Not on him. Only 2 real drives. Gattis isn’t out there fumbling the ball.

As the OC he is responsible though. However you want to spin it. He’s paid good money to produce a lot better than this ****.

Manny beat this Duke team 47-10 last year. But sure our guys our players are the problem right?
To be fair Manny beat FSU 52-10 only to lose to them the following year lol So Manny could very well have lost to this Duke team. Never forget how awful Diaz was. He had complete control of the defense and hand picked every player and we were one of the worst defenses in team history last year.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back