Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marios mistake was going for it instead of taking points and allowing unreliable players like Knighton to carry the ball. It’s all connected. Our players suck and our coaches put us in bad positions and obviously can’t get their techniques to take hold. I was just commenting that the Garcia picks just looked like a guy that hasn’t had a lot of practice

BECAUSE HE THINKS WE HAVE ALABAMA’s LINE…

More square in round hole corching

Advertisement
You have every excuse in the book for the head man
Show me where I made a excuse for Mario? Show me?? Different between me and you. I call players out for their ****** play too. You just blame coaches for everything absolving players of their responsibility. I can't stand this soft shoulder generation. Own up to your ****** play, don't hide behind the coaches.

No it’s on garcia. That coverage against that china route is a PRESNAP read not to go there with the foofball.

Garcia is as dumb as the hair on monkeys ***
His read. He's not dumb.

Same issue happened with TVD. If he made the presnap read, his doesn't turn the ball over and doesn't get injured.

Both of them just didn't see it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1666462256141.gif

Advertisement
Man I’ve tried watching this 1st half and swore I’d try and stay positive.

Well the only thing I’m positive about is I’m positive this is a very baaaaaad football team and there MIGHT be a handful of players ( and that’s a Peter Dinklage hand) on this whole team that could even make the 2 deep on one of the top teams.

Mario better be the recruiter he’s cracked out to be cause this is a major rebuild….and I’m talking about skyscraper type build not a single story efficiency.

We SUCK !!!

Advertisement
4 turnovers is on the player's more then anything. 3 fumbles and then Garcia throwing with time to literally no one is not on the coaches. These player's are just ******* up on their own
It’s not just players though. Flagg shouldn’t be playing on 3rd downs. That’s not on Flagg. Bust in line protection, coaches…

That 2 min drill was straight up unacceptable.

Marios mistake was going for it instead of taking points and allowing unreliable players like Knighton to carry the ball. It’s all connected. Our players suck and our coaches put us in bad positions and obviously can’t get their techniques to take hold. I was just commenting that the Garcia picks just looked like a guy that hasn’t had a lot of practice
Mario’s mistake was coming back home.

5 years ago that would be on Jon Richt but we have Broyles bro and an OC as QB coach….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back