Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This loss is on the same level as getting blown out by a UNC team that lost to FSU last year. This is the beginning of the end for Manny.
Fingers crossed he just isn't the guy no matter how hard he tries. Hopefully he just bows out gracefully.

Advertisement
I don't think that's fair.

He's a really good College QB. He'll move the ball efficiently against 90% of the teams we play. Unfortunately his lack of height and a poor deep ball limit what this offence can do. So against the big boys he consistently comes up short.
I think this offense limits him. He lit it up at Houston because they took advantage of his running ability. A lot of his passes were down the field and offenses had to respect his running ability. I personally think the coaches made a deal with him they will tailor the offense to showcase him more of a passing qb than a running qb. They can’t break the deal because that’s why he’s here in the first place. He’s not your traditional drop back passer. Can he pass yes. But it needs to be schemed around his ability to run. Lashlee not doing that.

Advertisement
Should have hired Mullen instead of Golden.

We are done as a program. 9-2 or 2-11 we get that ACC tv money. That is all we want

Advertisement
Advertisement
This loss is on the same level as getting blown out by a UNC team that lost to FSU last year. This is the beginning of the end for Manny.

Let’s keep it a buck; Bama took their foot off the gas once they went up 34-3. They were literally just methodically killing the clock for about a 20-23 min stretch. Bama could’ve easily scored 55+ on us. The score don’t tell the whole story.

The reason players stats r going to look good is b/c they could pin their ears back & stop the run as Bama was bleeding the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back