Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I disagree lack of effort. Of course coaching way better. They have 3 former NFL head coaches. I think you will see more Kitchens and Williams at safety. I think next 2 games will tell us everything about this season. I want James fired and Diaz on the clock.
We had the chance to hire a NFL caliber staff, Rex Ryan was begging for the job, and has tons of NFL connection's to put a staff together

Advertisement
Exactly they're not backing down. The body language is much better than during the golden days when we flat out folded. A lot of work to do but i can see manny growing here and tweaking similarly to what dabo did at clemson.
Let's see how we look the next 2 weeks. All teams get better after week 1. MSU looked good in their win against Northwestern. No cupcakes, but we'll be challenged.

I understand the tiers of this, good teams may not beat the elite, but they at least put up a fight. Miami didn't put up any fight. Frankly, UA had more of a challenge in practice this week than they did by playing Miami. ABC should have just aired an intrasquad scrimmage for Alabama and told Miami to not show up. At least the game would have been somewhat entertaining.
I don't think you understand the tiers of this thing.

Advertisement
Cribby, I love all your updates and insight, but did you see anything change since last year? All our players can’t rise to the occasion, nothing seems to change but the year.
You just saw the same game we all did lol. Did YOU see any changes?

Advertisement
i think you are missing my point. We wouldn't have won this game if we brought back Ken Dorsey. Its big picture and setting yourself up for the future. King has been non existent in big games. Why not start one of the two this year and let them get reps. You see it all across the nation where these nobody freshman come in and have success (saw it today for Tulane). We have two really talented kids and then a feel good story -overhyped RB playing QB.
I get your point but Garcia, like King would have been set up to fail in this game by Lashlee

I just don’t see how playing Garcia would have been a good thing other than seeing if he can withstand a horrendous beating

Advertisement
Cribby, I love all your updates and insight, but did you see anything change since last year? All our players can’t rise to the occasion, nothing seems to change but the year.
This I agree with, Borregales and Hadley were the only ones

Even the announcers saying it ,we won't see this type of defense again this year. Im not happy about getting beat either but saying we suck and calling for heads in game 1 against Alabama is just stupid O line looked decent. Play calling was a big issue in this more than anything. Defense looked decent just can't ask them to be on the filed all day again a team like this.
Just stfu. This team quit when they were rolling in the 3rd the had every single opportunity to change the narrative of this game and they flat out quit. They have no self pride and they just wanted to just get the **** out of there instead of saying I’m not going to get rolled and I’m going ******* fight and show these ******** up. None of that happened and instead of it being 41-27 or 30 it’s 44-13 because they’re pussies with no grit just like their HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back