Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We're playing the best team in the country who does this to everyone. I'm just as upset as you are but look at what they did last year. And yes they are not as good as last year but you know they're not going to be that far off. We knew it winning would take perfect execution and some luck. We didn't get it but we can't let this game beat us 11 more times. I think we have a chance to grow from this and take a step forward to win the coastal outright and to give clemson a game in the acc championship.

View attachment 153439
And that’s without the refs going full gonzo against the opponent.

We're playing the best team in the country who does this to everyone. I'm just as upset as you are but look at what they did last year. And yes they are not as good as last year but you know they're not going to be that far off. We knew it winning would take perfect execution and some luck. We didn't get it but we can't let this game beat us 11 more times. I think we have a chance to grow from this and take a step forward to win the coastal outright and to give clemson a game in the acc championship.

View attachment 153439
Alabama will not do this to everyone they play. Obviously they are best recruited team in the country but they also one of the youngest. We couldn't expose them in anyway and everything that was an issue for us last year was an issue today. We didn't lose based on talent we werenr prepared and haven't been for a big game in the 3 years Manny has been HC.

Advertisement
Nicky up 41-13 and was about to have an heart attack because he had to call his first timeout....of the game.... Yeah man lol, he's built different!

That's the type of process oriented mindset it requires, if you're trying to win 7 NCs in a little over a decade. In this profession he's a God. Any way you slice it

Advertisement
Absolutely Nothing will change until the plug is pulled on this SH#T SHOW ! It's hilarious to read the same old **** "calm down we can still win the Coastal"
17 YEARRS OF UTTER INCOMPETENCE ACROSS THE BOARD! I love thee U but to think anything is better or will change is insane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of y’all are really making this worse than it seems, in my opinion UM last 2 games against Clemson was way worse than this game against bama. So I def see progress, but bama is a different breed.
You’re watching a different game buddy. There is zero progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back