Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Miami’s head coach is a Head coach/Defensive coordinator/Linebacker coach and Miami doesn’t have a linebacker worth a ****….How does that happen? I still don’t understand that?
Been saying it for years, many been here SIX YEARS, lucked into shaq and co as true freshman and hasnt bought one impact lb since!! AT MIAMI!!! How can we not have a single true impact lb in SIX YEARS, wtfff.. I see lesser level teams with guys who make plays.. we actually have a tradition at the position..

i said 44-13 im in here
I didn’t make a prediction but not surprising I would have been right in that ballpark

they are better than us in every way but also add to it they are bad matchups for us in what they like to do

this was never gonna end well

Advertisement
I may be crucified, but if this second half Miami is the one that shows up the rest of the season, this Bama loss will feel like a distant memory when all is said and done. Funny enough, most of the changes involve PLAYING THE BEST PLAYERS!!!
Bama is sleep walking..

I would get mad, but why? Why should I care more than the people who are PAID to give a ****? Maybe I'm entering the complete disengagement that a lot of my friends have. The College of Arts and Sciences are about to start getting a larger check from me, I'm done wasting my money on the Hurricane Club. Why keep spending money on a program that doesn't want to get better or doesn't take any interest in even trying to get better.
Not for nothing, but why send that money to UM at all? Plenty of other places that would appreciate it and provide you a rewarding venture.

The sad part is watching all my fellow canes come to the same realization that Manny isn’t it and our ceiling was last year

Outside of tackling and terrible play calling I don’t think Miami has played as bad as the score looks vs this team. Can you ask t-rob why we play 5 yards plus off the receiver on every play?
They were overwhelmed and the moment was too big , on top of Bama juat being alot better. They’re a machine.

We’ll be just fine if we stay healthy , I still see 10-3 / 11-2 and accg with Clemson. The ol has impressed me after 70 entered in the second quarter, they’ve actually held up pretty well since then. We’ve moved the ball pretty consistently since Scaife left.

We were a 19 point dog and alot of the same people crying are the ones who said we get blown out. Which makes no sense. It sucks we **** the bed in a big moment but nobody is shocked , bama will do this to 95% of cfb. If I’m going to overreact it won’t be this game.

Advertisement
This is a fair result. Their coaching is far superior. Their talent is far superior. Their experience is mountains above. Their pedigree is head and shoulder above ours.

My heart aches but this is the reality.

We're playing the best team in the country who does this to everyone. I'm just as upset as you are but look at what they did last year. And yes they are not as good as last year but you know they're not going to be that far off. We knew it winning would take perfect execution and some luck. We didn't get it but we can't let this game beat us 11 more times. I think we have a chance to grow from this and take a step forward to win the coastal outright and to give clemson a game in the acc championship.

View attachment 153439
Exactly I’m more disappointed in our offense than our defense.

Advertisement
It’s hard to measure the impact of momentum shifts during the game.
Did you see what happened to Minn after a couple bad calls against Ohio St?
I didn't watch that game to be honest. But if those calls are called right in my opinion we lose the game by ~20 instead of 30. And while that's not great, in my opinion thats better than most of the acc except clemson

Were not a good football program. It is what it is.

Nah, I’m not even taking that either bro. I said if we get blown out it’s on coaching. Lashlee’s play calls r inconsistent af. We often get off the slow starts. And for everyone trashing Baker, I told ya’ll this IS Diaz’s defense. He’ll throw some **** stats like TFLs, generating QB pressures, and that chit works against inferior offenses, but if any team has an offense worth a ****, it gets exposed butt naked like a tramp on Fig off a hoe stroll.

Honestly, we’re fortunate Sark is at UT & not here. Bill O is way more conservative as a PC than Sark. This is who we r under this staff.

Advertisement
Some of y’all are really making this worse than it seems, in my opinion UM last 2 games against Clemson was way worse than this game against bama. So I def see progress, but bama is a different breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back