Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did we even extend Richt again?!? Oh yea because this administration doesnt care about WINNING. They only want a clean program. Richt is laughing his way into retirement.

I said weeks ago that Richt looked like a man who is mailing it in. Padding the payroll with his unqualified son, hiring high school coaches, no focus on QB development, or special teams. Dude looks toasted, cut our losses and cut him loose in November,

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt did himself no favors tonite. His seat should be on fire right now. Year 3 homie

And lost with it in 2000
Yeah. losing by 5 to a top 15 team in their home stadium....atrocious. Losing to a VA team that lost to Indiana...same thing, sure. Plus, we should have gotten in the 2000 title game. We were robbed of the chance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well then why is he recruiting mobile qbs now? Obviously he doesn’t want a guy who can just throw therefore kaaya wasn’t running his offense properly
Fvck his offense. His evaluations at qb make our offense the joke that it is. Give the **** job to jarren already and let our playmakers actually contribute to making a difference again. I'm tired of holding my tongue.

Richt waited until half the 4th qtr was over to start throwing short passes. I mean he's got to stop calling plays. So non creative and unresponsive to the situation. This game was lost in the 1st half and 3rd qtr with the lack of play calling adjustments.

The blocking was terrible. So, why are you trying to throw the ball deep?

Virginia stuck with their dink and dunk to give them manageable 3rd downs and wore down our defense just enough to win.
Our defense didn’t really wear down. They allowed less than 4 yards/play, 27% 3rd down conversions, 231 total yards, and the only TD was when UVA returned an INT inside the 10.
I actually expected them to break and they never did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back