Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could nitpick about the coaching all I want, But one thing is clear CMR is a ******* idiot and needs to happen. You can say the Oline was ***, which they are, but i can guarantee you that is we had a competent OC we would have blown UVA out regardless of how bad our Oline is.
Yup

Advertisement
If we had Butch, we would not have lost tonight. I can tell you that.
You’re right. Just East Carolina, VT, Pittsburgh, Washington, West Virgina, Syracuse, Arizona State, and UCLA

Butch da gawd doe! Amirite?

Reactions: 3GC
I hate all the Mfers who think we were going to blow out Va. we are really not a good team and will not win coastal let alone anything else. we. Are not elite we are not elite. **** we are. Good .... upsets happen but this is BS
credit to UVA, but considering how bad we played UVA did absolutely nothing to beat us. CMR is to blame for and he had those get on the plane to virginia to set them up for failure. We have all the tools, besides OC, to blow them out the ******* water, so why didnt we? your answer is CMR.

Advertisement
Were paying richt 4 mill a year. How is it possible that were this undisciplined.

Advertisement
Flake jame's mandingo wife would probably fire mork, let's give him/her/it the reigns

Advertisement
54930-c0edf5ba8641c07eb74c430b6ff281c9.jpg
BBB banner2019.jpg

Advertisement
No. Rpo is run pass option. The run option is for the rb not qb. Now if you have a running qb you can add that 3rd option.
Well then why is he recruiting mobile qbs now? Obviously he doesn’t want a guy who can just throw therefore kaaya wasn’t running his offense properly

Damnit Richt! You lost this game for us! I really hope he gives up play calling duties and remove his son from QB coach he certainly doesn’t have the pedigree to justify him in that role! Outsmarted his self my pulling Perry for rosier! At this point it would’ve been better to play Willliams! Hartley needs to be TE’s only! And Searels has to go!

I’m afraid we’re in for a rough 2nd half of the season!

So do we go after a grad transfer QB like the Burrows kid at LSU? I know I'd take him in a second over what we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back