Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to ask is all you fans do here is find something to gripe about.we all know d is good and the o is suspect.we don't gain anything from playing Malik.we live or die with Perry he's the one who we need getting valuable game experience even if he's having a bad game.

Gotta ride or die with Perry. Malik is gone, if Perry is going to be the man then he needs to learn. Sometimes you gotta get your *** kicked to learn a lesson. If he's so mentally weak that one bad game ruins him then he's not the man for the job and it's JW's time to shine.

Advertisement
Al Golden didn’t even coach that bad in a game that was close. That’s how bad this game was....

You let these ******** beat you..
enjoy none of these MFs ready for the league.
Guess they can. But they can sit on the couch with Mac, Norton, Kaaya, yearby, and on and on.
Let down. And of all folks Richt can eat this L the most.
We lose with Perry, I get it. Go back to 12.
Now it’s on him.

If you don't want Mark Richt fired, then you are part of the problem with this program.

He never should have been hired, and the faster we can move on the better it will be. Its year three and we are a mess. Get rid of him.

Advertisement
our offense could not score 20 points, what a shame to waste a good defensive effort.
These next two weeks, we need to get some more imaginative plays, as we are too predictable.
Mutha****er keep dreaming aint **** finna be imaginative next week. This team is a joke. And Richt is the head Clown

Advertisement
If this was anywhere near a spot commited to winning richt wouldnt let them get on the bus... its be just like with Kiffin. Tb time to go,lil richt time to go. Tito just leave ur helmet & pads right here,u too malik. I'm sick and tired of seeing some bum *** team & their bytch made fan bases act like they're giant beaters on us. Pitt last year & now thes people. Get ur ***** asses on a grey hound and dont come back. This is why this morons sister needs to just shut the fvck up. I'd rather she plays. Atleast she has some heart. C u next tuesday

Awful call taking nkosi out, the guy needs to win in this situation. What do you think will happen in Doak next year? Also Tito, as a grad tansfer thats unacceptable. Awful play calling, Oline had their worst game since pitt last year. Defense can only do so much

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back