Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Fvck his offense. His evaluations at qb make our offense the joke that it is. Give the **** job to jarren already and let our playmakers actually contribute to making a difference again. I'm tired of holding my tongue.
Jon Richt needs to **** off and we need to hire a full time OC/QB coach. Thomas Brown needs to be shipped of Co OC duty. Hartley needs to **** off on special teams, I like him as a recruiter and tes have been playing well. But no excuse why he's still a ST coach with the talent we have.

Patke and Banda can **** off too. Rumoh can handle duties of both CB/S. And patke is useless. Our LBs have been worse this yr than last yr overall. That'll leave room for a LB coach and or a new ST coach

Miami fans always talking about the past! Our history is amazing, but Butch is the past! You don’t see Ohio St, Oregon, Texas, hiring old retired coaches! They have a strong Vision and hire someone who is fresh and new!

Our dumbass fans always want to hire some dumbass or washed up coach because "He understands Miami GRRRRR".

He needs to be callin plays
HE ALREADY IS. YALL PLEASE STOP WITH THIS ****. THE OFFENSE IS CALLED BY TB WITH INPUT FROM DUGANS. Richt has final say so & tells TB calls to make at certain times. But play to play is on brown. It's just like with hartley & lil richt. Good to great recruiters who should simply be in support roles or limited at best.

Advertisement
lol if Richt can't win the Coastal with the talent on this team.

My God. It's criminal all the talent being wasted on this team right now.

Advertisement
My point is that you get what you pay for, your so ******* dumb to not follow

A lot of other top 25 teams are as undisciplined as us? I dont think you even read my initial message that you responded to. Thats why your coming off retarded.

Huh you’re saying kaaya couldn’t move which I said richt blamed as the reason he didn’t run his offense properly. There’s nothing to try and understand
Richt never said kaaya didnt run the offense right. Im done.

Advertisement
CMR was an offensive guru at FSU, are our players that bad. Or is dementia setting in on our head coach?.
That was a different time, the wishbone offense in it’s day was innovative, nowadays it you won’t even sniff the top 10 running it.

HE ALREADY IS. YALL PLEASE STOP WITH THIS ****. THE OFFENSE IS CALLED BY TB WITH INPUT FROM DUGANS. Richt has final say so & tells TB calls to make at certain times. But play to play is on brown. It's just like with hartley & lil richt. Good to great recruiters who should simply be in support roles or limited at best.
Whoever called plays tonight can’t hang with the best coordinators in Texas High School football. I don’t think I saw a single new play or route combination tonight, and instead saw whoever it was go into the same minimal grab bag whenever we were down.

That half roll ‘throwback’ post to Jeff Thomas? We’ve run that at least 8 times in desperate situations over the last two seasons. I’m not going to go into details on the insane logic of throwing low percentage vertical routes - on top of having OL issues anyway - and the rest of the madness because I think I’m temporarily insane at the moment.

If not for the last drive, I believe we made 2-3 total throws inside the hashes, one of which was a lower % slant to Wiggins who simply made a play. I really would like to hear the defenses posed by the usual defenders of our offense. I can’t imagine a reasonable one, but I can predict throwing QBs and OL under the bus, per usual.

Advertisement
Huh??? Thomas Brown calls our offensive plays, play to play?

This is not a take that I have ever read on here, or it’s at least a very rarely expressed sentiment. So I don’t understand why u writing in all caps and cursing. U go crazy on people for not knowing the little intricacies u actually do know, as if we have your access level. Stop picking low fruit and calm down.

Dee
Are you thinking our offensive dudes are trash also except for recruiting? What do we need?

Miami fans always talking about the past! Our history is amazing, but Butch is the past! You don’t see Ohio St, Oregon, Texas, hiring old retired coaches! They have a strong Vision and hire someone who is fresh and new!

Ohio State hired Urban, that’s not really a “fresh hire”

That was a different time, the wishbone offense in it’s day was innovative, nowadays it you won’t even sniff the top 10 running it.
They were runing a fast break shotgun with Charlie Ward as QB.
FSU never ran a wishbone.
Florida did back in the 70s..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back