Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of the better programs had games like this today, but found a way to win them at the end.

Gosh we are so far away, not so much talent wise, but in consistency, motivation and discipline.

Advertisement
The Butch haters are UM haters. Hate the 2000-2003 Butch team, greatest ever in UM/ncaa history.
Same age as Saban

i want to see wtf hes gonna say during the post game conference, wait let me tell you "well credit to UVA, Bronco Mendenhall came up with a good game plan....blah,blah,blah. Nah **** that **** blame yourself. blame yourself for having these kids put so much hope into you and you completely set them up for failure, bc I can gurantee you that Bronco Mendenhall game plan was absolute ****, the only reason we lost was due to your **** show called playcalling.

Advertisement
CMR was an offensive guru at FSU, are our players that bad. Or is dementia setting in on our head coach?.

Fvck his offense. His evaluations at qb make our offense the joke that it is. Give the **** job to jarren already and let our playmakers actually contribute to making a difference again. I'm tired of holding my tongue.
He’s just going to call hella running plays with jarren in too lol. He needs to pass the OC clipboard too

Richt is gonna ride and die with Malik

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 10.43.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 10.43.33 PM.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 30
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
11-1 at Miami in 2000, robbed of NC, hired away by NFL as only cream of crop are. Not a fired burnout jelly donuts never sniffed NFL corch
Miami fans always talking about the past! Our history is amazing, but Butch is the past! You don’t see Ohio St, Oregon, Texas, hiring old retired coaches! They have a strong Vision and hire someone who is fresh and new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back