Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Highlights
[video=youtube;aD3qg2FrRRU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD3qg2FrRRU[/video]

**** you quitters on this forum. You give up at halftime. Where are you
little girls now. Happy I bet. Yet you quit on the team.

You have to be children or teenagers to quit on the team before this game was not even close to
being over. Did you not even know there is more than 30 minutes of a football game.
Go find your Barbie doll and beat off to the tomohawk chop. You guys make me sick.

The Hurricanes showed they are number 3 or 2 depending on source.
I’m a happy man today. Very happy for the team.
It’s just sad we have people on this site that are not true fans.

Quickly went through when they went up 28-14. Eat your crow
[MENTION=957]ADELPHI[/MENTION] [MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION] [MENTION=16341]ChosenOne[/MENTION] [MENTION=8383]orange&green84[/MENTION] [MENTION=1261]gabedm[/MENTION] [MENTION=18964]IRememberSchnelly[/MENTION] [MENTION=15255]Meat[/MENTION]

Especially [MENTION=957]ADELPHI[/MENTION]. Jesus
Eh, I was just responding to the play on the field...

Mcdermott gives up sack to a white dude spinderella
Herndon gives up on a blocked punt
Mccloud loafed on every mid-field zone passing down
No pass rush, UNTIL we brought 5+ in the 3rd qtr...

I am positive that is not the most festive locker room because they coulda lost it. Coulda. didnt. I want to win every game but dont you dare call me out lol. I didnt doubt a win was gonna happen but **** SURE I AM displeased with the play. [MENTION=1062]jhtheking[/MENTION] there is no way you can sit here and think that first half was allowable.

Fvck you and fvck off.

You losers literally expect perfection. That just doesn't happen in CFB, for anyone.

Clemson has played a lot of close guys, I doubt their fanbase has awful posters like you

Unfortunately all fanbases have awful snowflake fans like this.

Rosier and Homer are gamers. They refuse to quit. When they need to get in the endzone they do it. That TD run by Rozier was amazing. He just wanted it. That was an amazing come back on a good team that was playing their NC game.

Advertisement
UVA scared me.. They are MUCH more improved. Pitt. No. There D isn't good and just no offense. They lost to many play makers. I'm sure Richt will use this as a teaching moment kinda like "You see? Everyone is after your tails you can't take anyone lightly!"

We obviously play down to our competition. We get up for the big ones but we aren't quite there where we just line up and dominate from the jump against teams with lesser talent.

This.

This and the Tebow Mania is the weirdest team I've ever watched.

Anyways just keep winning.. Keep the top recruits interested in us. Keep the train going.

I don't think we played down to the competition.

UVA just played out of their minds. We responded, but it was them playing great more than us playing poorly

As will Pittsburgh...

Miami hasn't gotten a holding call their way since the 3rd quarter of the FSU game. Pretty amazing stat with our front 7.

And it took a body slam to get that call. Only holding penalty I can remember us getting all year.

FSU had two holding calls in that 3rd quarter, right in the drive before the Izzo bodyslam.

Duke had 1 hold called, Toledo had 3, Bethune had none.

So 6 total this year.

UVA scared me.. They are MUCH more improved. Pitt. No. There D isn't good and just no offense. They lost to many play makers. I'm sure Richt will use this as a teaching moment kinda like "You see? Everyone is after your tails you can't take anyone lightly!"

We obviously play down to our competition. We get up for the big ones but we aren't quite there where we just line up and dominate from the jump against teams with lesser talent.

This.

Anyways just keep winning.. Keep the top recruits interested in us. Keep the train going.

UVA just played out of their minds. We responded, but it was them playing great more than us playing poorly

As will Pittsburgh...

Pitt the day after Thanksgiving without a chance to go to a Bowl is probably going to give Miami a slightly different effort.

Will gladly eat crow.But I said all week when guys had us in the NC game that this game wasn’t going to be easy and the defense proved me right in the first half.

This team had heart and decided to show up in the second half.

Advertisement

This.

As will Pittsburgh...

Pitt the day after Thanksgiving without a chance to go to a Bowl is probably going to give Miami a slightly different effort.

These teams with nothing to play for and the seniors that'll never play the game again... they'll be looking to end our win streak, get us out of the playoffs, hurt our players, and they'll run trick play after trick play just for the **** of it.

A lesser team would have folded after after the block punt then td, this team ain't no *****

Rosier and Homer are gamers. They refuse to quit. When they need to get in the endzone they do it. That TD run by Rozier was amazing. He just wanted it. That was an amazing come back on a good team that was playing their NC game.

And Berrios. That catch changed the game.

This.

As will Pittsburgh...

It's Pitt's Super Bowl. The Canes are hated throughout college football due to all of the past success (I realize that's not a news flash). Pitt's players would be hailed a conquering heroes by the nationwide media and their student body...the Panthers players are fully aware of that fact. Again, last week I read post after post as to how the Canes were going to annihilate Virginia. The Pitt game will most likely be played in very cold weather on an off track.

Advertisement

This.

As will Pittsburgh...
Pitt will be flat after having 4 plays on the goal line and couldn't score to win the game.

Miami rolls them.

This.

As will Pittsburgh...
Pitt will be flat after having 4 plays on the goal line and couldn't score to win the game.

Miami rolls them.

Okay! I hope you are right. By the way...how many times last week did you predict the Canes would roll over Virginia or beat them badly?

Still upset that this program always has such a hard time playing these damned Hoos every year. We should bury them from the opening whistle every **** year. They are pu$$ies and always have been. Just glad this team is resilient because we always struggle with these prissy pseudo-Ivy League drunks. Actually beginning to hate these pricks worse than VT or FSU.

Advertisement
I thought the game would be easier; 44-13. I expected the defense to play better from the start of the game. UVA had a solid game plan and a QB who will get a chance in the NFL.

Both sides of the ball got it together and dominated after UVA went up 28-14.

Kudos to the seniors who stuck it out and won their last home game.

I'm dreaming of a pick 6

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This **** called it right before it happened
Shhhh, no one is supposed to know I am a visionary.... nah lot's of us were hoping for one. However if it happens again i'll get a robe and tambourine and head to the Rock....someone will have to front me the airfare though.

Will gladly eat crow.But I said all week when guys had us in the NC game that this game wasn’t going to be easy and the defense proved me right in the first half.

This team had heart and decided to show up in the second half.

Downvote cause you shouldn't get a bunch of upvotes for your crow. But yeah I'm not surprised we let them stay in it, but these gameday threads suck because of how temperamental everyone is. Respect though for coming back in here

:thumbsup_kid:

Miami hasn't gotten a holding call their way since the 3rd quarter of the FSU game. Pretty amazing stat with our front 7.

They don't call PI or holding at all.
Speaking of penalties, they ran into our punter about as much as we ran into their punter on consecutive possessions. The only, and infinitesimal difference was the acting abilities of the respective punters. We need to get pur kickers from the U's acting department...or maybe the Rock could give them some lessons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back