Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
UVA scared me.. They are MUCH more improved. Pitt. No. There D isn't good and just no offense. They lost to many play makers. I'm sure Richt will use this as a teaching moment kinda like "You see? Everyone is after your tails you can't take anyone lightly!"

We obviously play down to our competition. We get up for the big ones but we aren't quite there where we just line up and dominate from the jump against teams with lesser talent.

This.

This and the Tebow Mania is the weirdest team I've ever watched.

Anyways just keep winning.. Keep the top recruits interested in us. Keep the train going.

Advertisement
**** you quitters on this forum. You give up at halftime. Where are you
little girls now. Happy I bet. Yet you quit on the team.

You have to be children or teenagers to quit on the team before this game was not even close to
being over. Did you not even know there is more than 30 minutes of a football game.
Go find your Barbie doll and beat off to the tomohawk chop. You guys make me sick.

The Hurricanes showed they are number 3 or 2 depending on source.
I’m a happy man today. Very happy for the team.
It’s just sad we have people on this site that are not true fans.

Quickly went through when they went up 28-14. Eat your crow
[MENTION=957]ADELPHI[/MENTION] [MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION] [MENTION=16341]ChosenOne[/MENTION] [MENTION=8383]orange&green84[/MENTION] [MENTION=1261]gabedm[/MENTION] [MENTION=18964]IRememberSchnelly[/MENTION] [MENTION=15255]Meat[/MENTION]

Especially [MENTION=957]ADELPHI[/MENTION]. Jesus
Eh, I was just responding to the play on the field...

Mcdermott gives up sack to a white dude spinderella
Herndon gives up on a blocked punt
Mccloud loafed on every mid-field zone passing down
No pass rush, UNTIL we brought 5+ in the 3rd qtr...

I am positive that is not the most festive locker room because they coulda lost it. Coulda. didnt. I want to win every game but dont you dare call me out lol. I didnt doubt a win was gonna happen but **** SURE I AM displeased with the play. [MENTION=1062]jhtheking[/MENTION] there is no way you can sit here and think that first half was allowable.

I’ve been saying it all season...We’re the best 2nd half team in the nation

Advertisement
After today's game and people are already saying that Pittsburgh doesn't scare them??? Sometimes, no matter the lesson, people don't learn. (smh)

UVA had a very accurate, senior QB. Similar to Toledo. Those are the guys that give us trouble.

Pitt's QB is awful. Huge difference

At no point I was really worried, even when they went up by two scores in the 3rd.

I just knew our guys would fight to the end. And they did.

Boomshackalacka.

Advertisement
Defense looks like the came out with the wrong gameplan to begin with but were able to adjust. There is no reason to be down about that. Team got punched in the mouth, were able to adjust, and then dominated the later half of the game. Im proud of the way of the way the front 7 responded. I wish the secondary did more (bandy really should have been called on the PI) but johnson showed up with that pick 6 and some plays were made. 44-28 is nothing to cry about we stay number 3 for sure though.

You have to be children or teenagers to quit on the team before this game was not even close to
being over. Did you not even know there is more than 30 minutes of a football game.
Go find your Barbie doll and beat off to the tomohawk chop. You guys make me sick.

[MENTION=957]ADELPHI[/MENTION] [MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION] [MENTION=16341]ChosenOne[/MENTION] [MENTION=8383]orange&green84[/MENTION] [MENTION=1261]gabedm[/MENTION] [MENTION=18964]IRememberSchnelly[/MENTION] [MENTION=15255]Meat[/MENTION]

I am positive that is not the most festive locker room because they coulda lost it. Coulda. didnt. I want to win every game but dont you dare call me out lol. I didnt doubt a win was gonna happen but **** SURE I AM displeased with the play. [MENTION=1062]jhtheking[/MENTION] there is no way you can sit here and think that first half was allowable.

Fvck you and fvck off.

You losers literally expect perfection. That just doesn't happen in CFB, for anyone.

Clemson has played a lot of close guys, I doubt their fanbase has awful posters like you

Advertisement

Hamsters one and all.

Diaz has to get out the base 4-3 with Mccloud covering the slot it’s just not gone happen..remember Toledo game with woodside just throwing the ball all over especially to the slot where mccloud was covering

Advertisement

I didn't say it was allowable. Don't try to twist this to me. It was waayy too early to call the game. You said it was game. I understand getting mad when terrible play happens, but these gameday threads suck because people are so temperamental.

UVA scared me.. They are MUCH more improved. Pitt. No. There D isn't good and just no offense. They lost to many play makers. I'm sure Richt will use this as a teaching moment kinda like "You see? Everyone is after your tails you can't take anyone lightly!"

We obviously play down to our competition. We get up for the big ones but we aren't quite there where we just line up and dominate from the jump against teams with lesser talent.

This.

This and the Tebow Mania is the weirdest team I've ever watched.

Anyways just keep winning.. Keep the top recruits interested in us. Keep the train going.

I don't think we played down to the competition.

UVA just played out of their minds. We responded, but it was them playing great more than us playing poorly

I want to apologize to the members and the staff for my language in this thread. I will accept any punishment dished out.
Great win and it showed the resilience of this squad.

Now, to those that gave up on this game and the team before it was even close to being over. **** YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back