Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The difference in having a competent coaching staff is huge. The defensive staff was actually capable of making adjustments at the half that completely changed the game. Really refreshing not being stuck with a bag of Gorlden Dorritos or a busted Radio.

UVA scared me.. They are MUCH more improved. Pitt. No. There D isn't good and just no offense. They lost to many play makers. I'm sure Richt will use this as a teaching moment kinda like "You see? Everyone is after your tails you can't take anyone lightly!"

We obviously play down to our competition. We get up for the big ones but we aren't quite there where we just line up and dominate from the jump against teams with lesser talent.

UVA scared me.. They are MUCH more improved. Pitt. No. There D isn't good and just no offense. They lost to many play makers. I'm sure Richt will use this as a teaching moment kinda like "You see? Everyone is after your tails you can't take anyone lightly!"

Every Tom, ****, and Fuentes in the Coastal is coming after our asses next year.

Cant be beat....
always finding a way to dominate
as previous poster said their QB was near perfect and still lost by 16

Advertisement
Travis Homer has ice in his veins.

Always comes up with a big run in the 4th. It feels like deja vu he had two big 4th Quarter runs today.

Advertisement
**** you quitters on this forum. You give up at halftime. Where are you
little girls now. Happy I bet. Yet you quit on the team.

You have to be children or teenagers to quit on the team before this game was not even close to
being over. Did you not even know there is more than 30 minutes of a football game.
Go find your Barbie doll and beat off to the tomohawk chop. You guys make me sick.

The Hurricanes showed they are number 3 or 2 depending on source.
I’m a happy man today. Very happy for the team.
It’s just sad we have people on this site that are not true fans.

Quickly went through when they went up 28-14. Eat your crow
[MENTION=957]ADELPHI[/MENTION] [MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION] [MENTION=16341]ChosenOne[/MENTION] [MENTION=8383]orange&green84[/MENTION] [MENTION=1261]gabedm[/MENTION] [MENTION=18964]IRememberSchnelly[/MENTION] [MENTION=15255]Meat[/MENTION]

Especially [MENTION=957]ADELPHI[/MENTION]. Jesus

McIntosh had one of the best games of his career today IMO. Not sure we win this game without him.

**** you quitters on this forum. You give up at halftime. Where are you
little girls now. Happy I bet. Yet you quit on the team.

You have to be children or teenagers to quit on the team before this game was not even close to
being over. Did you not even know there is more than 30 minutes of a football game.
Go find your Barbie doll and beat off to the tomohawk chop. You guys make me sick.

The Hurricanes showed they are number 3 or 2 depending on source.
I’m a happy man today. Very happy for the team.
It’s just sad we have people on this site that are not true fans.

Quickly went through when they went up 28-14. Eat your crow
[MENTION=957]ADELPHI[/MENTION] [MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION] [MENTION=16341]ChosenOne[/MENTION] [MENTION=8383]orange&green84[/MENTION] [MENTION=1261]gabedm[/MENTION] [MENTION=18964]IRememberSchnelly[/MENTION] [MENTION=15255]Meat[/MENTION]

Especially [MENTION=957]ADELPHI[/MENTION]. Jesus

I can barely participate in these threads anymore it's so terrible.

Advertisement
Miami hasn't gotten a holding call their way since the 3rd quarter of the FSU game. Pretty amazing stat with our front 7.

Miami better win it all this year because I don't know how much longer my heart is gonna last through this season.

Advertisement
After today's game and people are already saying that Pittsburgh doesn't scare them??? Sometimes, no matter the lesson, people don't learn. (smh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back