Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami hasn't gotten a holding call their way since the 3rd quarter of the FSU game. Pretty amazing stat with our front 7.

They don't call PI or holding at all.
Speaking of penalties, they ran into our punter about as much as we ran into their punter on consecutive possessions. The only, and infinitesimal difference was the acting abilities of the respective punters. We need to get pur kickers from the U's acting department...or maybe the Rock could give them some lessons?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not surprised haha. Our punter doesn't even know how to punt. Hopefully he can get it all together next year.

Advertisement
Rosier and Homer are gamers. They refuse to quit. When they need to get in the endzone they do it. That TD run by Rozier was amazing. He just wanted it. That was an amazing come back on a good team that was playing their NC game.

And Berrios. That catch changed the game.

Rosier knew that LB couldn't react and just put it out there for Berrios. He's had an amazing senior season.

Rosier and Homer are gamers. They refuse to quit. When they need to get in the endzone they do it. That TD run by Rozier was amazing. He just wanted it. That was an amazing come back on a good team that was playing their NC game.

And Berrios. That catch changed the game.

Rosier knew that LB couldn't react and just put it out there for Berrios. He's had an amazing senior season.

Yep. Good read by Rosier and good catch.

Advertisement
This.

This and the Tebow Mania is the weirdest team I've ever watched.

Anyways just keep winning.. Keep the top recruits interested in us. Keep the train going.

I don't think we played down to the competition.

UVA just played out of their minds. We responded, but it was them playing great more than us playing poorly

As will Pittsburgh...
Pitt will be flat after having 4 plays on the goal line and couldn't score to win the game.

Miami rolls them.

Okay! I hope you are right. By the way...how many times last week did you predict the Canes would roll over Virginia or beat them badly?

Not once. I figured it would be a very competitive game coming off two emotional wins. Virginia always plays us tough.

Will gladly eat crow.But I said all week when guys had us in the NC game that this game wasn’t going to be easy and the defense proved me right in the first half.

This team had heart and decided to show up in the second half.

Downvote cause you shouldn't get a bunch of upvotes for your crow. But yeah I'm not surprised we let them stay in it, but these gameday threads suck because of how temperamental everyone is. Respect though for coming back in here

:thumbsup_kid:

Never asked for an upvote nor did I expect one.I let The a Goldenization come out in me but I’ve been following this team for 60 years so I’ve had a lot of chances to give up on them but guess what?

I never had and I’m still here all these years later screaming Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Will gladly eat crow.But I said all week when guys had us in the NC game that this game wasn’t going to be easy and the defense proved me right in the first half.

This team had heart and decided to show up in the second half.

Downvote cause you shouldn't get a bunch of upvotes for your crow. But yeah I'm not surprised we let them stay in it, but these gameday threads suck because of how temperamental everyone is. Respect though for coming back in here

:thumbsup_kid:

Never asked for an upvote nor did I expect one.I let The a Goldenization come out in me but I’ve been following this team for 60 years so I’ve had a lot of chances to give up on them but guess what?

I never had and I’m still here all these years later screaming Go Canes!!

Oh I know. You just had some upvotes so I wanted to temper that a little haha. Good glad you've always been with the team! I've been a fan ever since I was accepted in 2010. Someday I'll reach that 60 year mark!

After today's game and people are already saying that Pittsburgh doesn't scare them??? Sometimes, no matter the lesson, people don't learn. (smh)
What we need for Pitt is someone, perhaps a poster here, or alumnus/supporter with resources (such as the tomato king) to loan us a refrigerated warehou so we can get some cold weather practice in. Ahh, fuhgeddaboutit NCAA eould proba ly come down on our ***.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back