Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole culture is ****. I bet the players don’t care, minus a few players. I bet in Alabama, after a loss like this, the players, coaches, water boys and girls would get called out.

Advertisement
Let us in!

David Bowie Mob GIF by Queen

What I think a lot of people don’t understand is that there is a giant middle ground of fans who call balls and strikes. If the team sucks, they acknowledge it. If they are doing well, they are excited about it. But the vocal minority on both sides (mopes and slurps) run this place. And that, to me, is annoying.

There is zero middle Ground with this fan base. The people who called it like it was were called radicals and Miami haters. It was literally crown Manny king of the universe or you are labeled a hater.

On the real who was Dabo before he hired quality coaches. **** they used to call it Clemsoning. If Manny doesnt wake up and fire the whole defensive staff it will be called Miaming or some **** like that. And he wont get fired because the admin will call this an improvement.

Advertisement
I'm sorry but what my response is when I see that is what have you been watching recently? We've had roughly the same performance week in and week out with the only differentiating factor being the uniforms and coaching on the opposite side of the ball. Each & every team we face that is well coached & physical does exactly this to us...
True but not recording setting with 2 backs and almost 800 yatds. I wasn't around for the 70-7 lost against Texas A&M during World War II. This was the worst defensive performance I've seen at the Division I level in all my years.

I hear you
Flagg is awful. That muthafukka blue chipped us. He must've had money against his own team. No way you run yourself out of that many plays. Literally gave up the edge on every play.
I hear why you my man. I don't think he's awful though. I think he knows the defense better than 44 and 53 cause he gets guys line up.

I didn't have much expectations for a true freshman.

Jennings does that on every play in every game.

But Manny and Baker look in the camera and tell us that this bum plays well. GTFOH!

I'm sorry but what my response is when I see that is what have you been watching recently? We've had roughly the same performance week in and week out with the only differentiating factor being the uniforms and coaching on the opposite side of the ball. Each & every team we face that is well coached & physical does exactly this to us...
What?? The defense is terrible but they took it to a whole new level today

Advertisement
There is zero middle Ground with this fan base. The people who called it like it was were called radicals and Miami haters. It was literally crown Manny king of the universe or you are labeled a hater.

Hero worship, cult mentality.

If you literally love one guy like that no matter what, just bc he is your “leader” you are a sucker and a weirdo.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear you

I hear why you my man. I don't think he's awful though. I think he knows the defense better than 44 and 52l3 cause he gets guys line up.

I didn't have much expectations for a true freshman.

Jennings does that on every play in every game.

But Manny and Baker look in the camera and tell us that this bum plays well. GTFOH!
How can Manny sleep tonight knowing he gave up 500 yards on defense. We have to either tell him fire the defensive staff or you can leave. Manny sucks. He has no fire! I hate him and he's making me hate this team. **** I think I need to chill with this team. I can't support mediocrity. I wouldn't accept this from my employees.

I don’t agree. You’re speaking from a message-board perspective, where a group of about 100 posters run this place.

There’s also a middle ground the sees the good and bad.

With all due respect, Ive posted on multiple threads that I can appreciate Manny for bringing in King and Borregales, but I also don’t think he’s a great coach. I got railed every single time I said that. There is no middle ground here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back