Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another big game where the opposing team is sky high about playing Miami and the Canes think they will win in a cakewalk. How embarrassing. Very disappointed that Manny didn't have the team ready to play. Sick and tired of the penalties too...where's the discipline? Black uniforms were the absolute WORST. What a disappointing day and performance in our own stadium.

Advertisement
Yo maudes...I'm never disrespectful to you guys but open the ******* boards please. It's not like we can do anything that bad in there.

If you aren't going to open them, just let us know so i can go get ****faced (I'll probably do that anyway, but still)

@DMoney @Andrew @OBLIVION @RVACane
bAndrew controls that. I don’t have that ability and access.

Advertisement
What Mack did to Manny tonight is of biblical proportions. He just fired that man for a second, third, and fourth time tonight.

Advertisement
Wonder who are head Coach will be after next year ? Manny better give king a hand Jon to stay . He might be the only reason he keeps his job . Mods going to look at this year record as an excuse

Advertisement
Okay, sure. Doesn’t mean it should be acceptable for any “fan” to be excited that our team just got obliterated on national television.

Excited and right are different emotions. But honestly when it comes to this fan base, being right is almost frowned upon.

Advertisement
I'll see your Flagg and raise you a Jennings and McCloud.

Flagg wasn't good today. He's played better at times and compared to those two Jennings and McCloud who have YET to be good, I'll start him over them every game.

The D scheme and vastly overhyped players are exposed by this **** poor scheme every time we play a competent offense.
Yes exactly. And these idiots wont offer a 5* bad *** in their own backyard because of character issues???? We have tackling and corching issues. Character issues are way down the list right now. We need players. We need attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back