Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'll see your Flagg and raise you a Jennings and McCloud.

Flagg wasn't good today. He's played better at times and compared to those two Jennings and McCloud who have YET to be good, I'll start him over them every game.

The D scheme and vastly overhyped players are exposed by this **** poor scheme every time we play a competent offense.
Flagg is awful. That muthafukka blue chipped us. He must've had money against his own team. No way you run yourself out of that many plays. Literally gave up the edge on every play.

Maudes using batons, rubber bullets, or live ammo? Need to know what accessories I’ll need for the main board

Advertisement
LSU just tied UiF.

Open the ******* board!

tenor-2.gif

Advertisement
Excited and right are different emotions. But honestly when it comes to this fan base, being right is almost frowned upon.
What I think a lot of people don’t understand is that there is a giant middle ground of fans who call balls and strikes. If the team sucks, they acknowledge it. If they are doing well, they are excited about it. But the vocal minority on both sides (mopes and slurps) run this place. And that, to me, is annoying.

We didn’t hire a head coach. Insanity is hiring inexperienced coordinators from failed regimes to learn on the job.

The last legit coach we hired was in 1995. Every single other hire was a joke since then.

The administration knows exactly what they are doing. Its a misconception to think that they are dumb. They're perfectly aware of the fact that even if they field a mediocre program, it does nothing to stop the guaranteed revenue stream from the ACC. When the program was Independent there was actually an incentive to win, because without trying its hardest, the entire program goes under. That's no longer the case

Advertisement
Worst defensive performance by Miami I have ever seen, been a fan for 40+ years
I'm sorry but what my response is when I see that is what have you been watching recently? We've had roughly the same performance week in and week out with the only differentiating factor being the uniforms and coaching on the opposite side of the ball. Each & every team we face that is well coached & physical does exactly this to us...

Advertisement
I’m still in absolute shock that we let misdirection runs/counters out 60+ points on us. Legit I could have made better adjustments and had a better plan put together than this staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back