Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nights like this—which we have all the **** time—make me feel stupid for teaching my 2 and 4 year olds to throw up the U and say Go Canes. Feels like I’m setting them up for disappointment.
Man I stopped that crap a few years back!
 
This one is in the D and special teams. JW had a monster game as did the RB’s. The D is average and Baxa is way to freaked out on EVERY KICK
 
4th and 17......we left so many points on the board.....Baxa sucks....

And North Carolina gets basically no penalties.....robbed of a red zone 1st down by the BS refs etc....so ****ed off because honestly there is no question we were the better team...but got another L that should've been a W.
 
I was hopeful but I guess the beatings will continue as planned. Like all of you, I am a diehard lunatic fan who was
Lucky enough to watch what once was Miami football. I truly feel sorry for, if I can humbly call you this afar, my crew. This hurts.

I am that lab animal that keeps pressing the red button and gets zapped with an electric shock instead of simply pressing the button with the picture of a gal with huge hammers.

Sadly, I know I am not alone. God bless and goodnight, I have to warm up and get some Nicorette.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top