Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
If the offense could put the ball in the god **** enD zone it’s a f*cking *** kicking…I know our d isn’t elite but they r good enough and can someone tell me why in two games we game not taking a long shot I know the o line isn’t great but he had plenty of time tonight

Advertisement
Diaz should’ve told the offense to run a play to the right side on the third down call in order to center up that kick. At the very least, we should have ran the ball on second down during that last drive. Their defense was retreating.

Howell fumbled and we were robbed again than we played terrible defense
Stop with that BS!!! We played terrible. Gave up a 4th and 17 where the receiver was wide open. All you have to do is plant your feet at the 1st down marker and keep the play in front of you.

Why in the **** does the coaching staff have the dbs playing press on 4th down and trailing the WRs.

I've seen enough of this coaching staff. Can't execute the basics. We lose to Virginia for sure and maybe Virgina Tech. Every Coastal team has the opportunity to beat us. Even Louisville.

The product on the field is terrible and embarrassing!!!

The honeymoon is over for Manny!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is beyond frustrating. We need to strip the entire coaching staff down. And don't say people are overreacting; it's been like this for 15 years. New coach brings excitement, camp starts and everyone looks good, then the season starts and everything that was going good in camp is now nonexistent. Rinse repeat. Should have gotten Mullen when we had the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back