Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I really hate our defensive schemes. It seems like our DE job assignment is to hang out at the line of scrimmage. For example, on the 4th and 17 play, Patchan did not pass rush. WTF

Manny played the last drive to tie not win no Fock guts I don’t want to hear he’s a savage he’s a coward
Forget that. The defense had a chance to close and didn't. Gave up a 4th and 17 where the DBs were all turned around in a trail position. Terrible coqching.

You play 3 deep with their heels on the 1st down line and make the tackle in front of you. Simple.. Too simple, but NO. The coaches have them playing man and the safeties are nowhere to be found. Just a pathetic 4th down scheme and execution.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How are y’all feeling about Scarface now? Manny is a fraud and will continue to be until his team shows differently. We just got whipped by a walking garbage can of a team. So tired of this bulls***

Advertisement
Should never have come down to that last kick. Two missed kicks earlier plus the 4th and 17 killed us. Second straight game chasing points.

Stop with that BS!!! We played terrible. Gave up a 4th and 17 where the receiver was wide open. All you have to do is plant your feet at the 1st down marker and keep the play in front of you.

Why in the **** does the coaching staff have the dbs playing press on 4th down and trailing the WRs.

I've seen enough of this coaching staff. Can't execute the basics. We lose to Virginia for sure and maybe Virgina Tech. Every Coastal team has the opportunity to beat us. Even Louisville.

The product on the field is terrible and embarrassing!!!

The honeymoon is over for Manny!!!
The truth is, we're not much better than last year and probably even worse.

Advertisement
In person review:

Baxa is terrible. We need a kicking coach.

Enos isn’t saving this program. He has yet to realize what kind of personnel he has. IMO he’s a lost cause.

Defense is way too conservative. Our vaunted d line can’t get any pressure. Ever.

Their true freshman QB looked like a RS senior compared to Jarren. Idk if that was bc Enos was lost or bc Jarren aint that good, or both.

At best we are as athletic as other coastal teams. We are no where near the most athletic or fastest team in our division, so stop saying it.

This is a 7 win team unless there are some drastic changes. I came away vastly unimpressed.

Agree with everything....but the 7 wins. With the exception of BC and CM, they could lose every game.

****Check that, they could lose every game.

Advertisement
Manny was hired to awaken a sleeping giant said the posters on CIS.
Actually trying to resurrect a Corpse.
Lottsa luck..

not sure why im so shocked, we stink but so doe UNC. we are not a good team
Man everybody The U play can’t stink

We are not a well coach team
and have not been 2 decades

Let that sink in....
Ok look it 4 and 17
First down UNC

Who the **** is wearing 26 LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.