Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
In person review:

Baxa is terrible. We need a kicking coach.

Enos isn’t saving this program. He has yet to realize what kind of personnel he has. IMO he’s a lost cause.

Defense is way too conservative. Our vaunted d line can’t get any pressure. Ever.

Their true freshman QB looked like a RS senior compared to Jarren. Idk if that was bc Enos was lost or bc Jarren aint that good, or both.

At best we are as athletic as other coastal teams. We are no where near the most athletic or fastest team in our division, so stop saying it.

This is a 7 win team unless there are some drastic changes. I came away vastly unimpressed.

And to think I got my 8 yr granddaughter to become a Cane fan in a house full of LSU Tigers.Telling that sweet child to become a Tiger fan...

Advertisement
Advertisement
In person review:

Baxa is terrible. We need a kicking coach.

Enos isn’t saving this program. He has yet to realize what kind of personnel he has. IMO he’s a lost cause.

Defense is way too conservative. Our vaunted d line can’t get any pressure. Ever.

Their true freshman QB looked like a RS senior compared to Jarren. Idk if that was bc Enos was lost or bc Jarren aint that good, or both.

At best we are as athletic as other coastal teams. We are no where near the most athletic or fastest team in our division, so stop saying it.

This is a 7 win team unless there are some drastic changes. I came away vastly unimpressed.
big facts

Advertisement
I thought his father took Miami for a ride with his overpriced trees, but Manny's really outdone him.

Well, it's that time when seniors who stayed for their senior year (as if they'd have been drafted the year before anyway) regret their choice. I bet there's some kind of tradition where last years seniors call this years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back