Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nights like this—which we have all the **** time—make me feel stupid for teaching my 2 and 4 year olds to throw up the U and say Go Canes. Feels like I’m setting them up for disappointment.
Man I stopped that crap a few years back!

Advertisement
This one is in the D and special teams. JW had a monster game as did the RB’s. The D is average and Baxa is way to freaked out on EVERY KICK

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
4th and 17......we left so many points on the board.....Baxa sucks....

And North Carolina gets basically no penalties.....robbed of a red zone 1st down by the BS refs etc....so ****ed off because honestly there is no question we were the better team...but got another L that should've been a W.

I was hopeful but I guess the beatings will continue as planned. Like all of you, I am a diehard lunatic fan who was
Lucky enough to watch what once was Miami football. I truly feel sorry for, if I can humbly call you this afar, my crew. This hurts.

I am that lab animal that keeps pressing the red button and gets zapped with an electric shock instead of simply pressing the button with the picture of a gal with huge hammers.

Sadly, I know I am not alone. God bless and goodnight, I have to warm up and get some Nicorette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back