Canes v Salute the Hoot (FAU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
UM lucked the fck out tonight with all those turnovers. FAU was poised to make a big move.

Yup. **** like that isn't going to happen against Nebraska.

I'd like to see Nebraska go up tempo with a nice run/pass mix. UM can't get lined up when teams go up tempo. They start walking around, get gashed a few times and then just give up. FAU got off the gas pedal a little, and then all the turnovers killed us.

The bench players on Defense seem to bring energy and more pressure & plays than the 1st half starters.

I like the depth of the D, and it is making the difference

FAU fans are on the turnpike. Why are you mopes still watching? Don't you all have b!tches in the next room to bang all night?

I predicted 3 wins this season. We'll be lucky to win that many.

Huskers beat us by 3 TD's next week.

From your lips to god's ears.

I'd be shocked if we lose by less.

If we play aggressively, we'll have a shot. Unfortunately, these Folden's soft as Charmin *** prefers to play scared.

90% of the time tonight when we attacked, we had positive plays. Yet, still, he prefers his prevent defense.

The only thing prevent defense prevents you from doing is winning.

Advertisement
Was this team looking ahead to next week? I mean who the **** gets fired up to play FAU? Next week will tell me a lot about this team.

Folden still got Kaaya in there. Have someone land on his ankle and then see what happens.

Advertisement
Was this team looking ahead to next week? I mean who the **** gets fired up to play FAU? Next week will tell me a lot about this team.

If 17, 8, 9 aren't on the field for the majority of the defense, then I've lost faith that this staff could coach a HS team.

Advertisement
My hope is that we kept it vanilla on O because we played FAU. I just have a hard time believing that. A very, very, very hard time. Stupid to let teams like that hang around.

Advertisement
My hope is that we kept it vanilla on O because we played FAU. I just have a hard time believing that. A very, very, very hard time. Stupid to let teams like that hang around.

Please stop with this vanilla ****. You're not keeping anything vanilla in a tie game in the 3rd quarter.

Vanilla or not, we had poor execution on offense and should have 15 more points off of TOs.

The only thing prevent defense prevents you from doing is winning.[/QUOTE]

That's deep.[/QUOTE]

You still here?

It's past your bedtime. Go play with your dolls.

Or better yet, go whack off to your favorite Al Folden poster. I know you have a lot of reasons to celebrate tonight. Don't be stingy with that K-Y Jelly. Make sure to lube your hands real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back