Canes v Salute the Hoot (FAU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it last year. Walton was the best RB recruit we had and I'll take him over Scarlett any day. Dude has good vision and is an athletic RB versus an athlete running the ball.

You definitely called it first. I remember.

Advertisement
The good news is football is played for 4 quaters, and not a half. The bad news is this team is avg at best

Advertisement
FAU fans are on the turnpike. Why are you mopes still watching? Don't you all have b!tches in the next room to bang all night?

I would call you a bytch, ball licker, nut hugger, sausage imbiber, *** licker, etc., but I would be insulting all of the aforementioned.

You are the very definition of insanity.

UM lucked the fck out tonight with all those turnovers. FAU was poised to make a big move.

Sad thing is poll voters and probably BOT will only see the final score, and have no cognizance of the horrendous play calling, terrible game plan and just complete lack of an effective program that takes advantage of the players we have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sad thing is poll voters and probably BOT will only see the final score, and have no cognizance of the horrendous play calling, terrible game plan and just complete lack of an effective program that takes advantage of the players we have.

Poll voters ain't worried about this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back