Canes v Salute the Hoot (FAU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My hope is that we kept it vanilla on O because we played FAU. I just have a hard time believing that. A very, very, very hard time. Stupid to let teams like that hang around.

My thoughts exactly. I'm hoping they're just playing it close to the vest until they face the so-called "real" teams. We shall see.

No way this many of you are that stupid? Keeping it vanilla? Not getting up to play FAU cause they're FAU bro. You guys are dumb

Advertisement
FAU fans are on the turnpike. Why are you mopes still watching? Don't you all have b!tches in the next room to bang all night?

I predicted 3 wins this season. We'll be lucky to win that many.

Huskers beat us by 3 TD's next week.

From your lips to god's ears.

The only thing prevent defense prevents you from doing is winning.

That's deep.

You still here?

It's past your bedtime. Go play with your dolls.

Or better yet, go whack off to your favorite Al Folden poster. I know you have a lot of reasons to celebrate tonight. Don't be stingy with that K-Y Jelly. Make sure to lube your hands real good.

My hope is that we kept it vanilla on O because we played FAU. I just have a hard time believing that. A very, very, very hard time. Stupid to let teams like that hang around.

Did we keep it vanilla on defense as well??

No way this many of you are that stupid? Keeping it vanilla? Not getting up to play FAU cause they're FAU bro. You guys are dumb

Too dumb for words.

Did we keep it vanilla on defense too allowing them to run it down our throats for 3 quarters?

Advertisement

Yep, Coley is waiting to unleash a bubble screen to Darling...

You still here?

It's past your bedtime. Go play with your dolls.

Or better yet, go whack off to your favorite Al Folden poster. I know you have a lot of reasons to celebrate tonight. Don't be stingy with that K-Y Jelly. Make sure to lube your hands real good.

I'm sorry, dude, but that's lame. I can appreciate some clever smack, even at my expense, but that post just makes people roll their eyes. I'm sure the crowd you hang out with thinks it's hilarious, though.

Advertisement
I said that at the time the commentators were saying it. My response was to what they were saying, when they said it. I said I HOPE that's the case, but I don't believe it, because you don't let teams hang around like that just to not tip your hand to future opponents.

Again, what I said was basically disagreeing with the announcers, who were stating it like it was a real possibility.
Did you miss the part where I said I had a hard time believing that would be the case?

Yeah dude. Totally.

The fact you think it's a possibility is what makes you look like a dope.

Coming from an almost first time poster, you guys suck. I've been reading this board for almost four years and ain't a god **** thing changed. Do I think Golden should go? Yup! But we won. We could've done way better, but as the announcer's said, we are still five guys and fries under scholarship. All I've seen is bashing back and forth on this board for four years. Just stop doing that and root for our Canes to win no matter what. If you wanna root for us to lose or anything close to that than I wish that y'all would just root for UF or FSU. ******* off

Advertisement
Sad thing is poll voters and probably BOT will only see the final score, and have no cognizance of the horrendous play calling, terrible game plan and just complete lack of an effective program that takes advantage of the players we have.

Poll voters ain't worried about this game
Of course they're not. That's the point. Miami will get a few extra votes and Golden, Blake and the BOT will say or think we're trending up.

Coming from an almost first time poster, you guys suck. I've been reading this board for almost four years and ain't a god **** thing changed. Do I think Golden should go? Yup! But we won. We could've done way better, but as the announcer's said, we are still five guys and fries under scholarship. All I've seen is bashing back and forth on this board for four years. Just stop doing that and root for our Canes to win no matter what. If you wanna root for us to lose or anything close to that than I wish that y'all would just root for UF or FSU. ******* off

This is how I knew you were trolling. Almost a good attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back