Canes v Salute the Hoot (FAU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I predicted 3 wins this season. We'll be lucky to win that many.

Huskers beat us by 3 TD's next week.

FAU fans are on the turnpike. Why are you mopes still watching? Don't you all have b!tches in the next room to bang all night?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I genuinely hope anyone that finds any pride and/or enjoyment from this game dies in a fiery auto crash.

Wish yearby would get that one hundred yard receiving mark, but at his point, be smart and let choc spin

Advertisement
Said it last year. Walton was the best RB recruit we had and I'll take him over Scarlett any day. Dude has good vision and is an athletic RB versus an athlete running the ball.

Advertisement
We'd have lost this game last year with all of those "me" guys. Our leaders really stepped up in this game and willed this team to victory over a tough FAU team. I'm proud of the progress this team has made. All that bonding over ice cream in the summer is really paying off.

"We made some adjustments and held them to x amount yards in the second half" blah blah gtf outta here

We'd have lost this game last year with all of those "me" guys. Our leaders really stepped up in this game and willed this team to victory over a tough FAU team. I'm proud of the progress this team has made. All that bonding over ice cream in the summer is really paying off.

Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back