Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
5 straight bad performances on the defense, concerning.

Side note: Gerald Willis , deejay Dallas, and joe Jackson looks like the only ones on the entire team playing with any heart right now...

The sad part is they have done nothing. Willis made one play. Love Dallas but homer got one carry and went for about 12. What ten yard run has DJ had. Is joe playing? We might win the coastal but who will care by then.

You have a whole offseason to come up with a gameplan/new wrinkles and this is the **** playcalling we throw out there?? I honestly am dumbfounded how unimaginative we are on offense. Makes me sick to my stomach

It’s so sad that what Dave Aranda said is so true....out offense is deep ball and RPO and NOTHING ELSE!
No intermediate passing game.....that’s the opppising DC saying in an interview that we are so simple that he only needs to worry about two things!

Ive been saying that since Richt was here. The tell tale that he isnt some elite oc is the fact that he came in and ran RPO ..ALLLLLLLL year with Brad 6.0 flat 40 Kayaa. I mean there was know run option in his RPO. It was just PO..A Piece Of Sh*t.

Advertisement
Stopping the run? Huh? What did you expect from a team that finished 45th in run defense.

Last second toss in at QB is playing good? what did you expect from a 50th rank pass defense.

Like I said all off-season, we were lucky to win 10 games. I kept saying we did NOTHING last year that is sustainable on a year to year basis.

Sacks isn't sustainable
TFL isn't sustainable
forcing turnovers isn't sustainable.

but go ahead and tell me more how we have a elite defense and about our yards per play average.

Advertisement
This falls on Richt's shoulders

excuses man.. Richt is conservative and I'm over his ****. Second half he better come out fighting if he lays a egg to start the season. Not a good look watch people aren't gonna be able to let him swallow this. Funny how some people wanted Richt here until he was ready to retire because of a ******* IPF.
I’m not arguing that Miami is awful and has been since 2004 and that this is the same team that finished 0-3 last year.

But some of the calls or lack there of is ridiculous over the years. Take the no call on Cager and Trent Harris for example. I’m tired of Miami having to play two opponents each week.

Obviously Miami has to do a full 360 for the rest of the year to have the fans believe cuz this is one of the most embarrassing moments I’ve endured as a Canes fan since 99.

Advertisement
Mark Richt is a great coach. His time in UGA proved that. He don't got to prove that. He already did. What he needs to do is hire some real coaches who have coached at big time programs.

I think we have a lot of great guys who are "recruiters" yet we still get worked on the trail for the top guys locally. When you lose the PS2, Jobe, and Campbell every year that will happen.

Mark Richt, Thomas Brown, and Gus Felder are the only real qualified coaches we have. Thomas Brown should be a RB coach only and not Co-OC

he got fired from UGA. hows that for proof?

Mark Richt is a great coach. His time in UGA proved that. He don't got to prove that. He already did. What he needs to do is hire some real coaches who have coached at big time programs.

I think we have a lot of great guys who are "recruiters" yet we still get worked on the trail for the top guys locally. When you lose the PS2, Jobe, and Campbell every year that will happen.

Mark Richt, Thomas Brown, and Gus Felder are the only real qualified coaches we have. Thomas Brown should be a RB coach only and not Co-OC

He proved he's a 9-10 win coach. I don't know what your definition of "great coach" is, but to me it's not 9-10 wins a year.

Advertisement
There's a point where you can't blame the refs anymore. We're there

A saftey(not called), followed by a soccer like flop(called),
I really don’t want to hear anything about the refs at this point. Join reality and be a man.

We are sucking but the refs set the tone for this game some terrible calls and non calls. Once again we are not executing what so ever but we should beat this team more then 5/10 games. Other then the drive where somehow we dont get a safety, then they call a flop a penalty, then they call a converging block apenalty where we were getting the ball at the 50. If we score a TD 27-10 is doable. The refs are just the icing on top and easy to rag on. We have to see improvement this second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back