Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How the f is he even qualified to be a qb coach? Other than being Richt's son what exactly is his qualifications?. Do you guys expect qbs to develop here moving forward?.

I’ve been *****ing about this since he was hired. Dude has zero resume , only reason he has this job is he once resided in richts ball sack.

let Cade or Perry play the rest of the year. It’s the 2018 class supplemented by 2017 that is the future. Rosier ain’t it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pathetic performance. Richt is who he is. I have no faith whatsoever that we can win it all with him. In normal Richt fashion, he'll salvage this season by winning the coastal and then getting our s**t pushed in by Clemson. Meanwhile unlike in the state of Georgia where there's some sense of loyalty to the home team, the south Florida crew is going to get the **** out of dodge because they want to go play for a winner. For the love of God when we hire a new head coach, hire a guy that's known as an up and coming X & O guy.

Advertisement
ST are a concern, As much as I love Hartley the TE coach/recruiter ST needs ATTENTION!

We are zero"ing in on a 6'1 235 pd te (committed) and a 6'2 240 guy at te for this class. Hartley is a good recruiter but i dont think special teams is his thing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back