Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
This falls on Richt's shoulders
Ok I agree but week after week Miami has to play the other team and the refs. It is an absolute joke some of the flags thrown on them and not thrown on the other team.
excuses man.. Richt is conservative and I'm over his ****. Second half he better come out fighting if he lays a egg to start the season. Not a good look watch people aren't gonna be able to let him swallow this. Funny how some people wanted Richt here until he was ready to retire because of a ******* IPF.

Advertisement
Same team as last year minus Macintosh and young. Ol is porous. Qb is terrible. Playmakers being wasted all over the field. Play calling is dumb. Too much subbing. We are being outcoached.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the team was prepared but at a certain point in the game your QB has to be able to put the ball in play. Malik can’t even keep the ball in play.

The silver lining is DJ Dallas looks really good.

they gave up a million third and fourth downs on defense in the first quarter alone. stop excusing Manny

This coaching staff I guess just isn’t going to cut it. I’ve defended Richt & Manny up & down but this is really really bad. We have loads of talent but they just don’t know what to do with it I guess.

Advertisement
I’m not a smart dude but I know the second half kickoff will be returnable

Advertisement
Same team as last year minus Macintosh and young. Ol is porous. Qb is terrible. Playmakers being wasted all over the field. Play calling is dumb. Too much subbing. We are being outcoached.
also bandy out on the first drive to make dean the guy for the rest of the game.

Ok I agree but week after week Miami has to play the other team and the refs. It is an absolute joke some of the flags thrown on them and not thrown on the other team.

Tired of the “ref” excuse. We are getting beat in all phases. Coaching at the top
Of the list. Richt is not elite. Good but not elite.

Big deal! We're having a bad game against a depleted but still a very good team. Look at this objectively. The plays have been there but Rosier just can't deliver. You wanna lay blame? Put it squarely on Rosier's shoulders. If we had a QB who actually read the field and threw accurate passes we wouldn't be in the fix we're in. All those three and outs forced our defense to play almost every minute of the second quarter.

Those who can't stand it anymore need to vacate this site and stop watching the games. Your team needs you most when things go badly. If you can't support in the low times, then you don't deserve the high times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back