Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m sorry we are getting hosed targeting was questionable at best and they are holding on most palys and the last sequence before the half just awful these refs should just retire or they are getting SEC bags

Please. Just stop. Blaming the referees is amateur hour. This is on Richt and Diaz.

Advertisement
Another issue, we do we sub so **** much. Theres a drop off at every position. Our second string DL jumps early, Our second string LBs over pursue, and our DBs are having PROBLEMS !! Willis is a difference maker and we're taking him off the field??

We are getting too cute!!

Advertisement
Let’s start at the top -

- Richt is a dinosaur play caller
- Richt hires his son as QB coach
- QB sucks
- Can’t develop a QB
- Wasted play makers all over the field because of bad play calling and bad QB play

That’s the offensive problems

UM could overcome the dumb mistakes by the defense if the offense and punter played better. LSU had a short field for almost the entire half - that's not the defense's fault.

Ok so what about the 50-55 yards the defense then gives up for a TD?

Advertisement
I’ve been *****ing about this since he was hired. Dude has zero resume , only reason he has this job is he once resides in rights ball sack.
Who did he work with over the summer? Cat was suppose to be more accurate. I don't see it.

I think we can still come back. Rosier is ******* trash, but I think if he just hits the deep balls we can be in comeback territory. Defense gotta step the **** up. We know they're just gunna run it the rest of the game. Stop it. Step the **** up. Oline has been playing like trash run blocking too

Advertisement
Mark Richt is a great coach. His time in UGA proved that. He don't got to prove that. He already did. What he needs to do is hire some real coaches who have coached at big time programs.

I think we have a lot of great guys who are "recruiters" yet we still get worked on the trail for the top guys locally. When you lose the PS2, Jobe, and Campbell every year that will happen.

Mark Richt, Thomas Brown, and Gus Felder are the only real qualified coaches we have. Thomas Brown should be a RB coach only and not Co-OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back