Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ve realized that Rosier is a practice hero. He knows just what our D is gonna do and it’s easy to check into the right plays. But once there’s a real team on the other side he craps his pants. That’s just the reality of who he is. Richt should move on from him.

Oh and ******* Feagles! Super momentum killer. Kid has single handedly given them all the confidence they need in this game.

Advertisement
To win this game Miami has to score 30 points in the 2nd half. Richt made good half time adjustments last year so let's see what happens. If Coach Richt goes to his other QB's

Go Canes

Last edited:
anyone think

when the banners come out and theres 5,000 people at home games, he will be fired as well
He won't reach Golden levels of bad. We'll skate as an 8 or 9 win team consistently and considering his reputation and the IPF and things like that, it'll be enough

Advertisement
As well.

Attachments

• banda 3.png
    banda 3.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 9
  • banda.png
    banda.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 10
  • banda 2.png
    banda 2.png
    4 KB · Views: 7
Defense was fighting until they saw the same **** from Malik and the the offense. They was like "here we go again with the same ole ****!"

huh? they gave up a million third downs in thefirst wuarter. stop defending manny just bc he is from here

Here's the deal: whether it's pro football, college football, high school football, pee wee football, or sandlot football, the QB position is the most important position on the field. Period. And it's been this way for the past 20 years. Championship teams have good quarterbacks. You will see it in the NFL and in college. Malik Rosier is average....he may even be a tick below average. 50% completion is awful.

I'd rather go 8-5 this year with Jarren Williams spinning the rock than see Malik Rosier take one more ******* snap in this game.
I agree tried of his bs prepare for the future

Advertisement
Defensive problems-

- Can’t recruit Top SoFla DBs
- WAY too much subbing
- No coach Kool - DL looks like dog **** besides Willis
- LBs making no plays
- Manny playing cover 2 zone on important downs

Advertisement
I’m not arguing that Miami is awful and has been since 2004 and that this is the same team that finished 0-3 last year.

But some of the calls or lack there of is ridiculous over the years. Take the no call on Cager and Trent Harris for example. I’m tired of Miami having to play two opponents each week.

Obviously Miami has to do a full 360 for the rest of the year to have the fans believe cuz this is one of the most embarrassing moments I’ve endured as a Canes fan since 99.

I hope they don't do a 360.

He won't reach Golden levels of bad. We'll skate as an 8 or 9 win team consistently and considering his reputation and the IPF and things like that, it'll be enough

wrong.

when miami gets to year three and **** is still bad things become toxic and the whole thing craters. it WILL happen to Richt who is old, mediocre, and has no staff or drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back