Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1. I have a strong feeling this team will quit for the rest of the year. They certainly showed no fight today.
2. Enos' play calling was atrocious. I haven't been critical to date, but we were beating them up front for the most part and then we go to reverses.
3. Tackling...how hard is it to teach this. Go low and wrap up.
4. What recruit will be the first to decommit? It is gonna get ugly.
I hope they quit and lose out so they all get fired. So happy Richt left and is watching this dumpster fire

Advertisement
Advertisement
Enos has to go. True spread offense or bust. Run the veer and shoot (smash mouth spread). If Jarren isn’t healthy let’s see what Tate can do. We know for a fact he will bring energy to the offense bc of the unpredictable plays he will make. Enos is probably the worst thing to happen to Miami this off-season. He took Miami players (who thrive in “backyard football”) and tried to make them run a complex pro style scheme.

I’ve never in my life seen Vegas more confused by a team then I do with us. As 14 & 18 point favs we lost outright this year. Insane. Oh & besides that boycott all games, don’t renew your season tickets, & don’t donate a ******* penny.

Advertisement
if I’m Chaney I go elsewhere. He isn’t making the crib great. I will root for FIU and Butch Davis against these pathetic coaches and admin until sweeping changes are made. I’m NOT mad at the kids. I believe they are trying.

I will root for Duke, Pitt, and FSU. I have given money, played, and defended this school for 35 years. Blake James and the women running this program have destroyed it. They are a bunch of F***** Morons on the admin and BOT side.

HAVE some Bal$$ and step down Blake James. You are a loser. Manudo, step down. You are a loser. But like his father, he will corrupt this place even more than it already is and take free money for it.
Worthless Mother $&@****!!!

I’ve never in my life seen Vegas more confused by a team then I do with us. As 14 & 18 point favs we lost outright this year. Insane. Oh & besides that boycott all games, don’t renew your season tickets, & don’t donate a ******* penny.
This!!! As someone who works for a big University nothing gets more attention than losing reliable donors.

Advertisement
No question
My question is: How long does the ACC put up with this gang of bottom feeders (in virtually every sport) before they boot us out just like the Big East got rid of Temple? All we are doing is collecting checks that were earned by Clemson, FSU, Duke,UVA, and UNC (basketball), We bring ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THIS CONFERENCE WHATSOEVER! Even tiny Wake Forest is better all around, This is NOT what the ACC expected when they let us join. It was to join FSU and Clemson as a strengthening of football in the conference. Instead the shysters we have in the school administration and BOT have been perfectly happy to put NO money or thought into football AT ALL! They love to collect those checks, though. The conference should call their bluff on this and expel the school from the league.
This is NMP, but it's going to be a BIG one for this shortsighted pack of wealthy, incompetent ********.

This program is in desperate need of a hard *** no nonsense coach. False starts, dumb penalties etc. I want to see a foot in their *** from a coach. Ivey wouldn’t have gotten another snap after his oley on that fake punt.

If you are still whining about a loss, then the real question is why the **** it's taken you so long to see Miami for the 4-8 team that it is.

Am I a bad Canes fan for putting money on Tech today or can I see this team for who they really are? It's easy money. Pick the over if Miami is favored. Mama didn't raise no fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back