Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not let my son go play for this staff. I hope everyone decommits for their own good

I wouldn't either. If I was a Father of a QB, there is no way I'm sending him to Miami. I'm telling you Jalen Hurts would look like trash out there if he had come to Miami. Jalen made the best choice by going to OU...cause it would have been a disaster if he followed Enos down here

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wouldn't either. If I was a Father of a QB there is no way I'm sending him to Miami. I'm telling you Jalen Hurts would look like trash out there if he had come to Miami. Jalen made the best choice by going to OU cause it would have been a disaster if he followed Enos down here
Jalen must thank every god in the book, every day, that he didn't follow **** down to this clown show.

Advertisement
I'm seriously debating about bailing out on the season. The last 2 games were just not fun to watch. Its only going to get worst with the heart of the ACC schedule coming up.

Temple beat GT 27-2 let that sink in when considering how bad this loss was. Temple must be thinking they hot over big time on Miami they got $4milllion dollars and a coach that is putting a better product on the field.

Go Canes

lol its true. Man, we paid them to have Manny back. God, I hate this program

Advertisement
1. I have a strong feeling this team will quit for the rest of the year. They certainly showed no fight today.
2. Enos' play calling was atrocious. I haven't been critical to date, but we were beating them up front for the most part and then we go to reverses.
3. Tackling...how hard is it to teach this. Go low and wrap up.
4. What recruit will be the first to decommit? It is gonna get ugly.

Advertisement
Wasted money on the ******* Pitt tickets next week. Should go whole hog and fly a banner over Heinz field while I'm at it.

Jalen must thank every god in the book, every day, that he didn't follow **** down to this clown show.

Can you imagine if he actually came down here? Would we be converting him to running back

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back