Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. We are not talent deficient, either. Look at who has beaten GT and ask yourselves if all of those teams have more talent than Miami. Fact is, it's not even close. This coaching staff is just that **** bad.
What, We are talent deficient . We had a walk on linebacker playing most of the game. Our ol is garbage, The secondary is pathetic.

Advertisement
More terrible coaching. Why is Jordan thrashing around when he's already caught the ball at the 3 yard line for a first down?
Because he knows that on any given play anything can go wrong with this team so he’s fighting to somehow get in the end zone before disaster strikes

Fire the coaches. But we have about 3 players who play like they give a s**t. And one probably did his knee today. This whole thing is rotten. First thing a new coach would do is clean house.

We have a punter, a tight end and a running back. I don't know what else

Well, a few DEs.

Advertisement
Just face facts:Miami football has been dead for years. It is useless to watch this team(?) anymore. The administration doesn’t want a football program anymore and they never will. It died the night Terry Porter’s flag hit the turf in Arizona. It was fun for awhile, though, wasn’t it?
This, on the other hand, is a joke.

Last edited:
What, We are talent deficient . We had a walk on linebacker playing most of the game. Our ol is garbage, The secondary is pathetic.
Yes, the Citadel has enough talent to beat GT but we don't. Gotcha.

Advertisement
Anyone have any ideas how to get these ******* retards out of the program already 7 games too long

FSU is going to flat out destroy us.
i would agree.. but manny is going to do juuuust enough to survive. he got the win over a ranked last week team and people around here acted like things were just fine. the way things are going it just fits.

Advertisement
Can this team win 3 more games? I think they have to beat FIU, they can come up for one more game against a better team and then lose the rest. We’re going to get embarrassed in Tallahassee

Advertisement
Fall forward, Jordan. You idiot. Don't go backwards cause you wanna be a hero and wear those stupid *** touchdown rings.

The most frustrating thing to me is that he looks like he doesn't give a f*ck, how are you not in that Refs face arguing about that bull**** mark. If call stands he's down at the three not 4. Fck soft *** Corch Shanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back