Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get to make it down to Miami for many games so I really enjoy odd years where I get Carolina and Duke. But it’s gotten so bad that I refuse to pay $30 to go to Durham next month to see this s*** show

Advertisement
My question is: How long does the ACC put up with this gang of bottom feeders (in virtually every sport) before they boot us out just like the Big East got rid of Temple? All we are doing is collecting checks that were earned by Clemson, FSU, Duke,UVA, and UNC (basketball), We bring ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THIS CONFERENCE WHATSOEVER! Even tiny Wake Forest is better all around, This is NOT what the ACC expected when they let us join. It was to join FSU and Clemson as a strengthening of football in the conference. Instead the shysters we have in the school administration and BOT have been perfectly happy to put NO money or thought into football AT ALL! They love to collect those checks, though. The conference should call their bluff on this and expel the school from the league.
This is NMP, but it's going to be a BIG one for this shortsighted pack of wealthy, incompetent ********.
Thinking the exact same thing.
If we're tossed from the ACC, football will be dropped.
BOT/Admins are all in for UHealth, not football..

Advertisement
Despite the overall poor play, play calling, tackling. It came down to the erroneous spot of the ball. After watching where Jordan caught the ball, it should have been on the 3.5 yd line, not the 4. Why didn't Manny call time out when they placed the ball on the 4, and come out screaming and yelling. I watched the play on slo mo 3 times to be sure!!! **** it I'm so ****ed!!!!!

Advertisement
Losing to the Mighty Bumble Bees .... the "win" over Virginia was FOOL'S GOLD

Calling what Miami has a "coaching staff" is like calling a runt the pick of the litter.

Calling what Miami has a "coaching staff" is like calling a runt the pick of the litter.
I gave them every benefit of the doubt until today. You can't have 1st and goal under 1 minute in the 4th QT and run a reverse, 2 plays into the line and a low % fade in the corner of the end zone. KNOWING you have NO field goal kicker, why the F are you running plays to set up a FG?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I gave them every benefit of the doubt until today. You can't have 1st a goal under 1 minute in the 4th QT and run a reverse, 2 plays into the line and a low % fade in the corner of the end zone. KNOWING you have NO field goal kicker, why the F are you running plays to set up a FG?
exactly .... you are 1000% correct ... Dan Enos isnt worth a ****t ... and WHO hired his worthless *** ?

Advertisement
Despite the overall poor play, play calling, tackling. It came down to the erroneous spot of the ball. After watching where Jordan caught the ball, it should have been on the 3.5 yd line, not the 4. Why didn't Manny call time out when they placed the ball on the 4, and come out screaming and yelling. I watched the play on slo mo 3 times to be sure!!! **** it I'm so ****ed!!!!!
Oh ffs.

Enos has to go. True spread offense or bust. Run the veer and shoot (smash mouth spread). If Jarren isn’t healthy let’s see what Tate can do. We know for a fact he will bring energy to the offense bc of the unpredictable plays he will make. Enos is probably the worst thing to happen to Miami this off-season. He took Miami players (who thrive in “backyard football”) and tried to make them run a complex pro style scheme.
I’m willing to try anything

the win over the ****** Cavaliers was FOOL's GOLD boys and girls !
and now we will spend the rest of the year hearing the de-commit rumors. AGAIN. They had some momentum and all these recruits at the game. They better be selling immediate playing time cause the reality is Manny will be here. It's his choice if he allows this stagnant offense and a D that looks nothing like last years. Truth is we HAVE to beat FSU. If we were to play UF now? We would lose by 50.

and now we will spend the rest of the year hearing the de-commit rumors. AGAIN. They had some momentum and all these recruits at the game. They better be selling immediate playing time cause the reality is Manny will be here. It's his choice if he allows this stagnant offense and a D that looks nothing like last years. Truth is we HAVE to beat FSU. If we were to play UF now? We would lose by 50.
Miami is NOT going on the road and beating Corch Willie Golden .... the Semenoles have been improving and Miami has been getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back