Canes v. Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enos has the offense gaining more yards than last year. I was critical of the hire because I never seen this guy put up a top 10 offense.

Save your #2 advanced metrics. His best O was 29. I wanted a real fam changer but he’a going to make our tight ends money as long as he is here,

Advertisement
I told all you all this team/coaching staff/administration is garbage. Anyone who supports this team is garbage also. UM gets not a cent from me. You dumb fcks who attend a game are enablers.

PS App St. beat UNC

Two coaches with any real experience prior to Miami.

Advertisement
Enos has the offense gaining more yards than last year. I was critical of the hire because I never seen this guy put up a top 10 offense.

Save your #2 advanced metrics. His best O was 29. I wanted a real fam changer but he’a going to make our tight ends money as long as he is here,

They’ve been making money on their own since forever.

The other thing...every time the camera was on Jim McElwain, no matter the situation...he broke out into a smile. It was almost Joker like....Jack Nicholson-Joker like.

Advertisement
Does anyone realize that App State isn't in 1AA anymore. FFS even the announcers are on it. They should have beaten Penn State at their place last year and would certainly finish nowhere near the bottom in any P5 conference.

We also stink

It’s that his bread and butter is supposedly getting the TEs the ball, but we haven’t even seen that happen with consistency. Dude needs to figure it tf out, O looked embarrassing all game

Advertisement
Jarren is who he is. Basically same stats. High completion%, but he/Enos gotta wake this thing up

We all wanted uptempo spread. Instead we got two TE slow *** PA pro style offense. Maybe we were wrong but Manny was NOT right
My thing is this. As much as us older folks know Miami, kids from outside the 305 don't. Schnelly to Butch era is ancient history to them. So you need to plan on winning via system rather than talent because we ain't winning that fight anytime soon. So we go to this vanilla O that doesn't play to our strengths. We could have went air raid. Or we could have built something like the USF offense from the Flowers era...something that would allows us to pull local kids who get passed up because they aren't protypical QBs. We did neither. This Enos offense is garbage, it won't work without talent and yo, we don't have the talent on the line.

Advertisement
This just isn’t a D1 program anymore. The cheap coaching hires and the poor recruiting have caught up with it. If this is what we are, drop to FCS or shutter the program. The problems at this Cardboard College are overwhelming in every way you can imagine. It is a TOTAL BUST.

Gtfo with the ******* chain at this point.

Lol; told ya’ll after The UF game that between the knuckles and the chain, we now look like clowns. It literally has no substance. It was fun and cool when it meant something, like changing the momentum and winning, but now we just look like clowns w it. Needs to be retired. Tired of the gimmicks. This team is poorly disciplined on all 3 levels. Still can’t convert 3rd Downs. OL is still struggling. Penalties galore. Miami lost a lot of people $$ today. We look like a G5 team right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back