Canes v. Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
...The mighty Central Michigan Chippewas.

Defense won this game.

Baxa needs to jump in a lake.

Advertisement
Hey it's a win. 2 wee

Dude is awful. I'll eat crow if he can fix it. The scheme blows. We supposedly have athletes and yet we pack them close and don't let them fly. Our line sucks so we go under center. It's a train wreck. Manny whiffed.

We all wanted uptempo spread. Instead we got two TE slow *** PA pro style offense. Maybe we were wrong but Manny was NOT right

Advertisement
They better call chick fi la or burger king to get a promotional deal going for the next home game?

Nobody in their right mind is going... Smdh

This is sad!

So much for another tune up game before VT... We barely get out of this and are in the same position as before. This should've been a quick game in the first half followed by reps for 2nd and under string in there 2nd half but we manage to make it a nail biter
Right? And that's a huge point there. Guys down the depth chart didn't get the reps they should have.

Advertisement
Not even sure where we go from here

I'd love to say it can't get any worse.....but to have that performance after a few good feelings last week? I'm not sure if this guy has very much control over any aspect of this team.

Enos? Very disappointed. He knows the OL is bad, and he got smart in short spurts playing the very quick hit passing game so counteract the pathetic excuse for blocking. It worked so good, we went away from it. I get he wants to have unpredictable varied attack, but when your OL sucks that bad, you have to accept your limitations and play call accordingly....Sadly, the EXACT same thing I *****ed about with Rick.

Sometimes I think these coaches just aren't used to play calling without a decent-great OL and can't change their stripes to adapt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told all you all this team/coaching staff/administration is garbage. Anyone who supports this team is garbage also. UM gets not a cent from me. You dumb fcks who attend a game are enablers.

PS App St. beat UNC

The real scary thing is he is so bad he transferred from VT after one season because he was buried on the depth chart.
Yet he just made us look like idiots.
Kinda. He caught it 11 times for 71 yards, which isn't an overwhelming performance against Miami's defense. It's more that the Chippewas forcefed most of their offense to him. He was targeted far, far more than he caught. It would have been like Jarren throwing 20 of his 24 attempts to Jeff Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back