Canes v. Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is Pope back?
Does it matter? He flashed his talent against a high school team. Not exactly going to be our savior or improve the O at all (Harley and JT4 are similar players but better)

Now if Bubba is legit, him replacing Knowles would actually improve the D

Advertisement
This is your guy. At least we won right?
Lets talk about how bad Butch is again. I know how much you love to do that.

Jesus ******* Christ are you really this stupid?

Just because I dont want 1-3 dinosaur Booch Davis anywhere near this program doesn’t make Manny my guy imbecile.

You must be incredibly disappointed that we won. In your cult it’s just one game longer your messiah won’t be here.

I leave for Japan on Wednesday for 10 days. At first I was upset that I was leaving during football season. Now I’m upset I only miss one game. What a disgrace. Shambolic performance.

This just isn’t a D1 program anymore. The cheap coaching hires and the poor recruiting have caught up with it. If this is what we are, drop to FCS or shutter the program. The problems at this Cardboard College are overwhelming in every way you can imagine. It is a TOTAL BUST.
Enos is getting paid. Manny is getting paid. Money is just being poorly spent. Blame Flake

Worst game I’ve watched and that’s 30 + years of being a cane
I couldn’t see much of it, but what I saw was a horror show. It just gets worse every year. This team is close to being the worst since Carl Selmer. How do we recruit anyone with a pulse off of what this team is this year?

Advertisement
I've never seen a fanbase turn on a coach so quickly.
I could care less about you thinking someone's turning on this fan base. Myself anyone I speak with on here I've been very vocal about my concerns. The ONLY thing that's a surprise to me is how bad enos is at playcalling. That very much has caught me off guard. But when both lines are this pitiful the coaches will get a pass.
How can you come on here and laugh at ANY other program? U wanna laugh? Unc the team that beat us and sucks got handled by Appalachian state today... u laughing at unc now or us for losing to that trash? How bout this basic *** team we played today has looked like plain **** in their own joke of a conference came here & outplayed us for 55 minutes... Dont come on here laughing at no one if you're a um fan... u wanna laugh again how bout #tnm & the hashtag warriors will be our staff for atleast the next 5 years... #fmlum that's my new hashtag

The culture is stil ****ed, we just barely won and Blades goes ahead and puts the chain on celebrates. People still getting awarded for participation and individual achievement when the game of football is a team sport.

LMAO @ UM.
Little *****. You guys know nothing about CMU. They played a lots of teams toe to toe when they’re taking for granted, learn something. I saw people on here comparing them to Bethune-Cookman which is retarded. Should Miami whop they ***? **** yeah! Should Miami whoop their *** when called comparing them to Cookman! Not! Know your enemies and stop acting like CMU is a simple game. By the way here’s a secret, lots of teams are sneaky this is college football.

Advertisement
Lol; told ya’ll after The UF game that between the knuckles and the chain, we now look like clowns. It literally has no substance. It was fun and cool when it meant something, like changing the momentum and winning, but now we just look like clowns w it. Needs to be retired. Tired of the gimmicks. This team is poorly disciplined on all 3 levels. Still can’t convert 3rd Downs. OL is still struggling. Penalties galore. Miami lost a lot of people $$ today. We look like a G5 team right now.
Agree 100%.....when you break it out for an interception to seal a win against F'ing Central Michigan it has the opposite effect. It makes the team look completely pathetic. Evidently those in charge have zero situational awareness.

I couldn’t see much of it, but what I saw was a horror show. It just gets worse every year. This team is close to being the worst since Carl Selmer. How do we recruit anyone with a pulse off of what this team is this year?
Have u seen this recruiting class? If there is a pulse the class as a whole has a heart murmur with all these projects.

Advertisement
Dont LOL when Pitt runs a train on us

Isn't that the sad honest truth.

I guess I'm just glad it isn't 2021 in Dallas yet. Today, we would have been beat by Alabama worse than what they did to Southern Miss., maybe 20 points worse...this was truly comedic in all aspects really, except since I am a Cane for life, it has again ruined my ******* weekend...well, at least for a few hours...

Advertisement
Lol; told ya’ll after The UF game that between the knuckles and the chain, we now look like clowns. It literally has no substance. It was fun and cool when it meant something, like changing the momentum and winning, but now we just look like clowns w it. Needs to be retired. Tired of the gimmicks. This team is poorly disciplined on all 3 levels. Still can’t convert 3rd Downs. OL is still struggling. Penalties galore. Miami lost a lot of people $$ today. We look like a G5 team right now.
pick with 2 seconds left up 5 against this and let's bring out the turnover chain... welcome to #tnm
We've become the child who's parents celebrate mediocrity with a trophy case full of participation awards

My first year was Selmers last.
Big difference, we expected NOTHING in those days..

pick with 2 seconds left up 5 against this and let's bring out the turnover chain... welcome to #tnm
We've become the child who's parents celebrate mediocrity with a trophy case full of participation awards

I’m waiting to see what “sponsor” hands out the player of the game plaque

I could care less about you thinking someone's turning on this fan base. Myself anyone I speak with on here I've been very vocal about my concerns. The ONLY thing that's a surprise to me is how bad enos is at playcalling. That very much has caught me off guard. But when both lines are this pitiful the coaches will get a pass.

How can you come on here and laugh at ANY other program? U wanna laugh? Unc the team that beat us and sucks got handled by Appalachian state today... u laughing at unc now or us for losing to that trash? How bout this basic *** team we played today has looked like plain **** in their own joke of a conference came here & outplayed us for 55 minutes... Dont come on here laughing at no one if you're a um fan... u wanna laugh again how bout #tnm & the hashtag warriors will be our staff for atleast the next 5 years... #fmlum that's my new hashtag
Well we won and they lost so... STFU

Plus, everyone here underestimated CMU. Especially when they compare them to Bethune Cookman. Wisconsin knew better since they played HS with these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back