Canes v. Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little *****. You guys know nothing about CMU. They played a lots of teams toe to toe when they’re taking for granted, learn something. I saw people on here comparing them to Bethune-Cookman which is retarded. Should Miami whop they ***? **** yeah! Should Miami whoop their *** when called comparing them to Cookman! Not! Know your enemies and stop acting like CMU is a simple game. By the way here’s a secret, lots of teams are sneaky this is college football.

But..but..but.. we’re #TNM. Dominance out of the gate, Diaz da #SAVAGE. Stole Enos from Saban... it’s CMU... News flash turkey ****: app st just beat UNC. This program is nose diving and you can make up all your little excuses to feel better about it.

Advertisement
Well we won and they lost so... STFU

Plus, everyone here underestimated CMU. Especially when they compare them to Bethune Cookman. Wisconsin knew better since they played HS with these guys.
7th worst team by SP plus coming into this week. It's really, really hard to underestimate that.

But..but..but.. we’re #TNM. Dominance out of the gate, Diaz da #SAVAGE. Stole Enos from Saban... it’s CMU... News flash turkey ****: app st just beat UNC. This program is nose diving and you can make up all your little excuses to feel better about it.
I never said we are good. I see an O-line that is terrible especially at run blocking. WR that can’t get it together. Special teams that struggles. A D that jumped backwards. A QB that is much better. My only hope is we get better as a team. Coaches that needs to game plan/adjust better.

Plus, everyone here underestimated CMU. Especially when they compare them to Bethune Cookman. Wisconsin knew better since they played HS with these guys.
We won huh... go play in traffic kid

Advertisement
giphy.gif

You might overlook an outmatched opponent for a half. Then decent coaching takes over and you get your shot straight.

Sugar coat it anyway that makes you feel better. This team is poorly prepared and play with no heart. I hope it changes, but this was a tremendous step backwards after what should have been a nice shot of confidence building against bad BCU.

What's sad is that semi-joking to some buds, I said pre-game we could lose this game. I was half way joking, but knew that no team beats this team as bad as they beat themselves...**** nightmare almost came true, and it was a pathetic nightmare anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back