Canes v. Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Manny is a joke dude and isn’t going to make it here. It’s clear as crystal which is why I’ve checked out. I haven’t watched a single down of this game and feel great. Of course I check the score and the board while I’m watching a pretty entertaining bama USCe game. Point being I’m not allowing myself to get ****ed about a program that no one in the university gives a **** about. They don’t give a **** then I don’t. Hopefully manny and Blake are gone in 2021 and we finally luck out on some hires.
Man, dude, I get that you’re frustrated, but I could never choose to watch another team instead of the Canes — no matter how bad we are.

Would be 27-0 if Baxa wasn't total garbage.
That’s completely on Diaz! Baxa sucked last year and he should have brought in another kicker. But of course he didn’t because he doesn’t have clue how to run a program. Sad state of affairs we have with this BS talker.

Sh*t me....they do better than us keeping elite guys home. You can cue up 8 out of 10 of our elite guys leaving...yearly.
They haven't been elite in years. The best players go to Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Texas. The rest are the leftovers. Kind of like Miami's situation.

Advertisement
Manny is a joke dude and isn’t going to make it here. It’s clear as crystal which is why I’ve checked out. I haven’t watched a single down of this game and feel great. Of course I check the score and the board while I’m watching a pretty entertaining bama USCe game. Point being I’m not allowing myself to get ****ed about a program that no one in the university gives a **** about. They don’t give a **** then I don’t. Hopefully manny and Blake are gone in 2021 and we finally luck out on some hires.
If you don’t care and Are over it why do you keep posting like a whinny little bia bia who sits down to pee

Manny might turn out to be a good coach. The issue is that he should have played AAA ball before going straight to the majors. He's learning as he goes, and we don't have time for that. If he'd been successful at Temple, he'd be available in 3 years, probably for the same price. In the meantime, Miami could have made a bold move and hired Butch or Leach, or more realistically, Heupel or Wittingham. If those coaches have success at Miami as a HC, they probably get snatched up by the NFL. Then can consider a guy like Diaz after he's taken his lumps at Temple.
well said

Advertisement
**** we still haven’t used Jeff Thomas or even Brevin Jordan that well this game. Glad to see pope being productive today though

Would’ve liked to see Brevin get the ball more for sure, as solid as that Bethune mlb is that’s a mismatch all day.

Pulling for Jeff and I know it’s still early in the season but didn’t expect for KJ to dethrone him as our best wr this easily. That being said KJ is certainly the goods

Sh*t me....they do better than us keeping elite guys home. You can cue up 8 out of 10 of our elite guys leaving...yearly.

Much more bag money.

You see celebs getting strung up for finessing the admissions process...imagine what athletics got flowing through them.

Advertisement
Manny might turn out to be a good coach. The issue is that he should have played AAA ball before going straight to the majors. He's learning as he goes, and we don't have time for that. If he'd been successful at Temple, he'd be available in 3 years, probably for the same price. In the meantime, Miami could have made a bold move and hired Butch or Leach, or more realistically, Heupel or Wittingham. If those coaches have success at Miami as a HC, they probably get snatched up by the NFL. Then can consider a guy like Diaz after he's taken his lumps at Temple.
Agreed.

Advertisement
Would’ve liked to see Brevin get the ball more for sure, as solid as that Bethune mlb is that’s a mismatch all day.

Pulling for Jeff and I know it’s still early in the season but didn’t expect for KJ to dethrone him as our best wr this easily. That being said KJ is certainly the goods

Jeff Thomas is overrated

Sorry to say

They haven't been elite in years. The best players go to Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Texas. The rest are the leftovers. Kind of like Miami's situation.
[/QUOTE
2018 class alone they signed like 3 5 star players from their area. Im not even gonna name the 4 stars they load up on in SO CAL. The last 2 class though they are getting sifed as they have a dead weight coach.

Osborn is definitely reliable but I also Don’t think we have used Jeff as well as we can these first 3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back