Canes v. Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Man, dude, I get that you’re frustrated, but I could never choose to watch another team instead of the Canes — no matter how bad we are.
I hear you dude but I’m done putting my health at risk. Last Saturday I couldn’t sleep all night. I was angry with my family and it’s just not worth anymore. I will forever root for them but I made a commitment to myself and until UM makes a commitment back to us fans I will not watch another game unless it’s the ACC title game, New Years 6 or playoffs. And the only reason I’ll watch those games is because if we make it that far then it’s clear the admin started doing what it take to build a winner.

Manny might turn out to be a good coach. The issue is that he should have played AAA ball before going straight to the majors. He's learning as he goes, and we don't have time for that. If he'd been successful at Temple, he'd be available in 3 years, probably for the same price. In the meantime, Miami could have made a bold move and hired Butch or Leach, or more realistically, Heupel or Wittingham. If those coaches have success at Miami as a HC, they probably get snatched up by the NFL. Then can consider a guy like Diaz after he's taken his lumps at Temple.

Miami is too worried about appearances and will NEVER hire a coach like the pirate or butch..won’t happen.

Reactions: who
Advertisement
Is timebomb the same person as bomb? Bomb was a big Golden defender. No surprise that he’s saying Diaz might turn out to be a good coach.

Advertisement
I hear you dude but I’m done putting my health at risk. Last Saturday I couldn’t sleep all night. I was angry with my family and it’s just not worth anymore. I will forever root for them but I made a commitment to myself and until UM makes a commitment back to us fans I will not watch another game unless it’s the ACC title game, New Years 6 or playoffs. And the only reason I’ll watch those games is because if we make it that far then it’s clear the admin started doing what it take to build a winner.

Bye.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you don’t care and Are over it why do you keep posting like a whinny little bia bia who sits down to pee
I never said I don’t care. I said I’m not watching until the university starts caring. I’m done putting my health at risk watching this $hitshow. I’m done with the sleepless nights and yelling and screaming. It’s not worth it anymore because no matter how angry I get it’s not gonna help them win or make the admin care.

Guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back