Canes v. Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen Sean Taylor get trucked on a kickoff before too, it happens to the best of them buddy.

I recognize that and I’m really rooting for the kid, but (and I know it’s early in the season and in his cfb career) up to this point he has not really lived up to his potential IN-GAME

Advertisement
The one thing that separates Diaz from Shannon and Golden is that he calls a spade a spade.

Not sure he’s a good coach, but he at least keeps it real.

@streetja
We started out with 2 backs and the two tight ends...to the left of the formation. We ran motion and flipped the formation with the 2 te's moving to the right side (wide side)....we sent Wiggins in motion after that and he was skating like a 36 foot Midnight Express coming in to Haulover loaded down with bails..(not that i know of anything of that nature)

Advertisement
bruh we can't even give jarren a half decent pocket half the fcking time

it's sad, it's pathetic and to see us jumping around like a bunch of clowns is fcking revolting on these kickoffs

you sad ***** are 0-2, you were up 7-0 20 minutes into the game against a high school team

YOU SUCK
54196F5A-8D3C-4C6E-B846-8E5AB7418473.gif

Advertisement
Manny might turn out to be a good coach. The issue is that he should have played AAA ball before going straight to the majors. He's learning as he goes, and we don't have time for that. If he'd been successful at Temple, he'd be available in 3 years, probably for the same price. In the meantime, Miami could have made a bold move and hired Butch or Leach, or more realistically, Heupel or Wittingham. If those coaches have success at Miami as a HC, they probably get snatched up by the NFL. Then can consider a guy like Diaz after he's taken his lumps at Temple.

I recognize that and I’m really rooting for the kid, but (and I know it’s early in the season and in his cfb career) up to this point he has not really lived up to his potential IN-GAME
He's Greentree Gurv until I see him decapitate someone

Best thing in this game so far are The U dancers (very hot) and the BCU band (pretty amazing)! Let’s GO CANES!

Advertisement
Manny is a joke dude and isn’t going to make it here. It’s clear as crystal which is why I’ve checked out. I haven’t watched a single down of this game and feel great. Of course I check the score and the board while I’m watching a pretty entertaining bama USCe game. Point being I’m not allowing myself to get ****ed about a program that no one in the university gives a **** about. They don’t give a **** then I don’t. Hopefully manny and Blake are gone in 2021 and we finally luck out on some hires.

You haven’t checked out if you’re still logging in

bruh we can't even give jarren a half decent pocket half the fcking time

it's sad, it's pathetic and to see us jumping around like a bunch of clowns is fcking revolting on these kickoffs

you sad ***** are 0-2, you were up 7-0 20 minutes into the game against a high school team

YOU SUCK
He has all day to throw - which game are you watching?

Advertisement
He is playing much faster in this game than he didn't the previous two. I think he'll be fine once the game slows down for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back